Herbalife products

Discussion in Product Reviews started by angelicagapit • Mar 9, 2014.

1. angelicagapit

angelicagapitActive Member

Threads:
    It's been in the markets for over 30 years, and I was wondering, what do you guys think of the products and the brand in general?

Do you guys think it works? I honestly use the products and it really does improve my health, but I was wondering, what do you guys think of the Herbalife product line?

2. samjane

samjaneNew Member

Threads:
    Herbalife taste good and it already have remarkable reputation in the worldwide market but personally, I don't think it worth spending for. I would rather juice out some fruits and veggies for optimum results than to buy products from this company. I would love to use all natural products unless if the health products are more revolutionary than the natural ones.

3. isabbbela

isabbbelaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I have never tried the shakes or food products from Herbalife, I have only ever used their skincare products. They are actually pretty good! The products I tried had tea tree oil and aloe on them, which are great to calm down your skin and naturally remove oiliness. I think they are very high quality, mild products, I loved using them. Unfortunately right now they are a little pricier than I could afford, they are pretty expensive in my country. And my skin is also way better than normal, so I don't have an excuse to spend more than I can on them. But they are fairly priced for what they do, and for people with allergic, sensitive skin I think they are worth it.

4. Pat

PatWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I have used the weight loss shake, it taste okay. I am using a chocolate favored mix so I can not mix it with a lot of things. I just use it as a meal replacement when I am too busy to cook. I did think it was a little pricey and did not order the shake mix more than the one time.

5. Ionel

IonelNew Member

Threads:
    Even though it's a weight loss shake, I prefer drinking it like milk. I love the taste, even though it's not very cheap.

6. angelicagapit

angelicagapitActive Member

Threads:
    Yeah I see your point when you say that it's quite pricey, but honestly I think it's worth it for what they do. It has a great effect as compared to juicing, because the nutrients from juicing is not complete. Herbalife has protein-based shakes that is very important for the body, and juicing, on the other hand, contains only complex carbs and natural sugars. Don't get me wrong, juicing is good for detoxifying, but in order to sustain a healthy lifestyle, you need protein.

7. justusforus

justusforusActive Member

Threads:
    I too have been swayed away from it by the price. That may be a function of the marketing and if it was more readily sold and the price would come down, I would probably like it. I have also heard good things about their products.

8. Peninha

PeninhaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I've been under the impression from day one that Herbalife is a scam so I've been away from it. I don't doubt the products have quality, but they are expensive and to enter the Herbalife business a huge investment is necessary, so it's not for me really.