Here Are Deals From Amazon, They Are On Big Sales Now.

Discussion in Computers, Electronics & Gadgets started by squirreliris • Sep 28, 2016.

1. squirreliris

squirrelirisNew Member

Threads:
    Only $5.99 for car phone mount phone holder, great quality, lowest price.
    Use the code P5BSR9KO to buy it on Amazon.com.

2. Lushlala

LushlalaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Thanks for sharing :) However, I never bother with Amazon because most of the retailers don't give my country the time of day. A lot of them will ship to neighbouring South Africa, but not Botswana. I wish I knew why. Where they do ship here (very, very rare), the shipping costs are very high. So I miss out on all the promotions :( I stick to my eBooks and will have to wait until this changes in my favour. I live in hope :)

3. Pat

PatWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Shipping cost often keep me from using some of the great deals posted, by the time you pay for shipping you have already pay full price for the item.

4. Casiox

CasioxActive Member

Threads:
    Thank you for the code, I'll see if I can take advantage of it, I was needing one of those phone holders.

5. Binu

BinuActive Member

Threads:
    In order to be eligible for free shipping you need to buy goods worth $35 or more. If you don't have free shipping you will have to pay high shipping price. Furthermore, Amazon does not ship goods every where (Amazon does not ship most of the goods to my home country).