Hey Good People

Discussion in Look Who Found Us! (Introduce Yourself) started by martinez • Aug 23, 2014.

1. martinez

martinezNew Member

Threads:
    Hey everyone, my name is Martinez and am a programmer. I am very happy to have joined this amazing site. I hope to keep you updated as we discuss serious issues. Thanks and cheers:cool:

2. MindyT

MindyTActive Member

Threads:
    Let me be the first one to say, welcome aboard! So glad that you have joined us. This is a great site. Feel free to jump in to any conversation or start new ones.

3. Kendra70422

Kendra70422New Member

Threads:
    Hey everyone,
    My name is Kendra and I'm 20 years Old. My favorite color is Purple and Black and I am in love with Dogs. I have a Carolina Dog named Roscoe and he is so loving and sweet. I also have a Cat named Major but Cat's are a little annoying and much harder to handle than dogs. My hobbies consist of Sewing, Drawing, Sketching, and Cooking. I have always loved to cook and I make the most delicious meals you can think of, Beef Roast, Sticky Pork and fresh String Beans, Juicy Chicken and Spaghetti Squash, Fresh Market Pizza and Spaghetti and much more! I am just in love with making new dishes each and everyday and I originally wanted to go to school for Culinary Arts but ended up changing my Major to Accounting which is another subject I will flourish in. I joined this forum to meet new people and share my world with you all so I hope you like me and get to know me better! See you around!