Hi from Canada

Discussion in Look Who Found Us! (Introduce Yourself) started by tinyfang • Mar 13, 2014.

1. tinyfang

tinyfangMember

Threads:
    Hi everyone, I came here because I am accidentally stalking Ghostwheel. Wherever you see a tech related forum, you will most likely see Ghostwheel and then me... o__o

So a bit of an intro about me... First, this is an overwhelming website with a lot of information. It's great to have sites like this to help consumers with "Buyer Beware". So for everyone reading this, remember to disable your Adblocker. Sites like DPF need all the legitimate help they can get.

Second, as my title suggests, I am Canadian. I speak English and Chinese Cantonese. I love cats and enjoy teas like Earl Gray and Bo Lay. I also love Perrier, Sleeman's Honey Brown and Kilkenny. My favorite type of wine is Pinot Noir.

Anyway, I hope that I can be of use to this website. Thanks for having me.

2. ghostwheel

ghostwheelMember

Threads:
    Ha! I see you

The Pinot Noir sounds like quite a fruity tasting wine - perhaps similar to rose wines that I like as well.

Welcome aboard. This is a great forum, similar to another one I frequent to as well in the UK except this one has all sorts of handy coupon codes on the home page which I can easily search for an extra saving :)