Hidden Gems On PS3

Discussion in Movies, Music & Games started by DrRipley • Sep 28, 2014.

1. DrRipley

DrRipleyExpert

Threads:
    Hey guys I'm looking for some less popular but great games I can buy for PS3. I've already tried out a lot of the most popular games like Last of Us, GTA V, INjustice, etc. and I'm hoping to find some of the lesser known ones since all I keep seeing in discussions are the popular ones. Most stores here also just carry the well known ones so it would help if I knew what to look for or ask for prior to going to the stores.

Do you guys have any hidden gems on the PS3 you could recommend? Possibly ones that really pleasantly surprised you after initially not expecting much?

2. ACSAPA

ACSAPAWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I'm curious about this as well. I'm getting a PS3 pretty late. It took me this long to acquire one. I have some hidden gems for PS2, but I wanna know what's for PS3.

3. ACSAPA

ACSAPAWell-Known Member

Threads:
    It's hard to think of because there were a lot, and I mean a lot, of hidden gems on the PS2. I can think of more for PS2 than PS3. There were thousands of games released for the PS2, so a lot of good ones got lost in the shuffle. Not as big of a quantity of games had been released for PS3. It's even easier to mention ones for PSP. I'm sorry that I can't help. I'm here because I'm curious as well.