High heels or flats?

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by Jennifer • May 16, 2012.

1. Jessi

Jessi<a href="http://www.quirkycookery.com">QuirkyCooke

Threads:
    Heels please. While I don't wear stilettos because they'd make me look silly, I love having at least a couple inches. That's just what I'm more comfortable in, whether it's sandals and boots for regular wear or more dressy shoes at other times.

2. brittanytruskosky

brittanytruskoskyMember

Threads:
    I really only wear heals for special occasions but when it's just a normal day out and about it's flat's for me. Heels can be fun though but sometimes uncomfortable. They make me feel like I look great though and there is nothing wrong with feeling like that. Feeling good about yourself and what you are wearing is all that matters. I'm better in a low heel myself as they are more easier for me to walk in. When I was younger I did like to buy the stillettos but it's just to high for me. I'm already 5'7 anyways so a low heel gives me another inch.

3. katniss

katnissActive Member

Threads:
    It depends on the outfit I'm wearing. I prefer to be comfortable either way, but some outfits look better depending on the type shoe you pair with it. While high heels are waaaaaaaaaay more sexy, I start to die in them after an hour.

4. mecallatress

mecallatressNew Member

Threads:
    I prefer wearing heels. They look good and classy. Plus, my boyfriend loves me in heels.

5. nherie

nherieMember

Threads:
    I am too clumsy to wear heels! I prefer flats. I really admire women who can wear stilettos and other shoes like that. If it were up to me I would just walk around barefoot!

6. Parker

ParkerWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Me too. I love the way wearing heels make me feel. Although I can wear stilettos on special occasions for a limited amount of time. I think the high platforms that the young generation are wearing are cute, but not for me. If I was younger I definitely would wear them. I also don't believe in cheap heels. If you're going to wear heels that high, make sure they're leather.

7. Cheseloo

CheselooMember

Threads:
    I love the look of heels but not the comfort and I'be been all about comfort lately. If I wear heels they are usually of the platform style.

8. andrew320

andrew320Active Member

Threads:
    I'm not obviously not a girl, but I always wonder why and how women go through the entire ordeal of wearing heels. To my vantage point, it does not look comfortable at all and I feel for the girls who do it. My fiancee sometimes does it, but she says she looks good. I personally prefer flats because it looks nice and it also provides more comfort for my opposite gender.

If you're going to wear heels until you're 80, good luck!

9. HighHeels

HighHeelsNew Member

Threads:
    All shoes such as high heels or flats have their own benifits. So, choose the right one in which you feel more comfortable and relax.

10. A.P.W.

A.P.W.Member

Threads:
    If you are going out for a night out, then you should make the effort and wear a heel, they do not have to be so high that you can not walk in them, but just enough to give you a lift and make your legs look elongated and smooth. Flats are great for shopping and any work that you have to do whilst your'e on your feet for long periods of time, I personally love both, high heels and flats should be an essential of any ladies wardrobe

11. vida_llevares

vida_llevaresActive Member

Threads:
    I use both high heels and flats for different occasions and functions. For formal gatherings, high heels are usually my choice. I wear flats for casual errands and gatherings.

I also try to wear flats as much as I can. I have scoliosis and wearing high heels all the time would not be good for the spine.

12. Lena51

Lena51Active Member

Threads:
    I don't wear high heels because of what they do for your health. Arthritis will get you sooner or later. But for those of you who do wear them good luck to you and they do look nice on other people but I always consider my health and the health of my spine. I go for comfort and not for style per-say. There are nice flats and more comfortable shoes that I can wear that won't cause problems and look just as nice.

13. fishyfinz

fishyfinzMember

Threads:
    I totally love wearing heels and I'd wear them all day if I could. I think wearing heels and carrying them off well is very sexy. Not everyone can manage to walk well with heels. :p I love stilettos and wedge heels. Heels are HOT!!

14. melapie

melapieActive Member

Threads:
    I almost never wear high heels. When I was younger and single, I used to wear them at work, now it's just usually on very special occasions. I just can't seem to get comfortable with them, so I always wear flats - be it sandals or shoes. I somewhat hate the pain the you get on high heels after wearing them for a couple of hours.

15. nash22

nash22Active Member

Threads:
    I wear flats almost always, I can not walk in heels that well. I don't see how some women can wear 5inch heels all the time, without falling.

16. jovan107

jovan107Active Member

Threads:
    I would wear any shoes/boots with heels lower than three inches. I also like wearing a nice pair of comfy flats.

17. mslianne

mslianneNew Member

Threads:
    I actually love them both. :D I really love flat shoes before but now that I have a job I really love wearing those high-heels. :) It makes me feel so sexy and confident all the way. :D I just don't love those leg pains after. :D

18. almari_011

almari_011Member

Threads:
    I prefer my flats. They are comfy and easy to wear. And I don't really wear heels since I'm already tall and thin. It just makes me look like a tree. :)) My favorite flats are Oxfords. They're cute and super comfy. I usually go shopping with it so I could walk and walk for hours. :)

19. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I prefer flats than heels. Wedges I can still tolerate. But I don't think I can tolerate wearing high heels. Besides, I'm already tall to begin with, so I don't think that I still need to wear heels.

20. Gwen85

Gwen85New Member

Threads:
    I love shoes and I've always been a fan of high-heels.
    I also got a lot of flats, but i don't wear them so often.
    Heels just make me feel special.
    I'm used to walk on high-heels, but still i'm afarid of falling sometoimes.
    Adrenaline! :D