High heels or flats?

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by Jennifer • May 16, 2012.

1. Yuvastyleindia

YuvastyleindiaMember

Threads:
    High heels looks great on all types of outfits. They are looking so nice on our feet. We feel great while walking with high heels sandals. They make us feel good and comfortable. I bought recently the high heels sandals of Ameise brand from online store and feel to great to wear such.

2. Linky

LinkyExpert

Threads:
    I am a huge fan of high heels. I just feel that they add so much to an outfit and to the way one feels in that outfit. I do wear flats sometimes, but I mainly wear high heels...it makes me feel more confident, I feel.

3. schomeearnings

schomeearningsBanned

Threads:
    I have to say I love my heels, but most of the time I am in my flats. I am a Shoe Fanatic and if I see a pair I want I go ahead and get them. I probably would wear them more if I went out more. Now, when I go to church or out to dinner with the hubby I have them on strutting,lol. My husband love my heels too. It is so funny when I put them on its like a fatal attraction that he gets. I end up being taller than him, but he doesn't care because he likes the view. I do like the way the heels make your legs look by giving you that longer stronger posture.

4. melovesengland

melovesenglandMember

Threads:
    I am always wearing flats. I just love it. Comfortable and light. I only wear high heel shoes when there is a wedding or important occasions but I have my flats at the back of my car on stand by. :)

5. Bolt

BoltWell-Known Member

Threads:
    High heels are really bad for your legs if you wear them often as they place your foot in an unnatural position. Flat shoes are obviously much more practical. I think high heels are more for special occasions rather than every day wear.

6. mrsgeedee

mrsgeedeeActive Member

Threads:
    When I was younger, I always wanted shoes with high heels..well not like the ones today, but just 2 or 3 inches. But now, I stick to flats or flipflops or boots as it's more comfy for me. I can only wear heels (max 3 inches) during special occasions like a wedding. High heels like 4 inches or more has never appealed to me as wearing it is an accident in the making! :rolleyes:

7. tweety23

tweety23Member

Threads:
    Definitely flats. I am not a high heel kind of person and probably never will be. They just seem way too uncomfortable to wear and I can't walk in them to save my life.

8. Anna Blush

Anna BlushActive Member

Threads:
    I love flats as well! I like heels but I would say that I would only wear them on special ocasions because as you said they have a very high arch and I am all about being comfortable.
    If I am wearing heels for a long period of time my feet feel like they are dying so I always try to have an extra pair of flats somewhere near me so that I can change into them whenever I may need to!

9. Lena51

Lena51Active Member

Threads:
    I know what you mean about them high heel shoes. They are a feet killer and I go for comfort and not style and when you get to be old you will wish you had never heard of a high heel shoe. They screw up your feet so bad and when they make these things, they never consider a womans feet nor her health later on in life. They are only looking for money and do not care.

10. tweety23

tweety23Member

Threads:
    ^LOL. Exactly, I've met so many middle-aged women whose feet are severely screwed up because of wearing these shoes constantly. That was pretty much sealed the deal on my stance of never wearing these shoes.

11. mifinfo

mifinfoActive Member

Threads:
    Actually, I prefer flats to high-heels. It's quite difficult to wear high-heels all day long.:p

12. alc89

alc89Active Member

Threads:
    I wear high heels often. If it's a nice event or a special occasion, I wear my high heels. If I am wearing heels in the office for work, I'll actually bring my shoes with me and wear flats during the commute. I will, however, note that not all high heels are bad for your feet or your legs. If you get a high quality (which are typically expensive) pair of high heels, they are designed in a way to make it more natural for your feet. Lower quality shoes, of course, will give you pains and blisters after an hour or so. On that same note, not all flats are better. If the flat shoes don't have any support or are made of very thin material, they can give your feet pain.