High School CLothing Apparel

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by jooomes • Oct 8, 2012.

1. jooomes

jooomesNew Member

Threads:
    Where do you go to purchase clothes (mostly on a budget) that can be worn around casually?
    I tend to shop at
    - H&M
    - GAP
    - Urban Outfitters
    - Target
    Also, what kind of clothes do you tend to wear? I like well fitting pants, v-neck shirts, sweaters, and cotton buttown down shirts.

2. FlanneryCam

FlanneryCamActive Member

Threads:
    As a teenager, I really liked H&M for price and style. Also they carried a good variety of sizes. I still like the store years later but I've moved away from the teen section and into the business section. Sometimes I still venture into the in-between section.

I love H&M for their dresses and skirts. They can be dressed up and dressed down. Either or. Which is exactly what I love about the store.

3. mslianne

mslianneNew Member

Threads:
    For Me, I love wearing tight fitting jeans. :) I'm just actually simple I just wear comfortable clothes. I even go to the mall wearing nice sweater, skinny jeans and flip-flops. :D I just love being simple but cool. ;)

4. clewand550

clewand550Active Member

Threads:
    I buy all of my clothes either at Walmart, Target or Kohls. Kohls has so many great deals that give you great bargains on all of your clothes for all ages. I never buy anything at Kohls at full price. They have so many sales with an additional 15-30% off plus they always seem to have clearance racks. You can really find some very inexpensive but very nice clothes on the clearance rack and then use your 15-30% discount on top of that.

5. Kaybee517

Kaybee517Active Member

Threads:
    I'm not in highschool anymore but I also liked to shop at Old Navy and at Walmart. They are affordable and sometimes have really cute stuff. I'm all about comfort and durability at an affordable price.