High Shipping Costs

Discussion in Shipping Services started by AngiePutz • May 24, 2012.

1. TheViper

TheViperActive Member

Threads:
    The shipping cost can really be a pain at times. Most of the time these companies charge more for shipping then what it actually is.

I know one time on eBay this guy tried charging me $50 shipping for a smartphone I bought. Turns out the shipping only cost about $20. Therefore, the guy was planning to pocket the rest of the money as profit.

You have to be careful with these sharks.

2. vpresson

vpressonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I have realized this as well. Some places charge like ten bucks shipping for a t shirt that's crazy I know it is not that much to ship a t shirt and that's for regular shipping if you get faster shipping it's a lot more it's crazy how high shipping cost can be.

3. SpiralArchitect

SpiralArchitectActive Member

Threads:
    Well as someone who does not live in the US, high shipping costs never surprise me. I usually have to pay a minimum of $10 on stuff like books with prices going up as I buy more.

4. Cindy16

Cindy16Banned

Threads:
    I have tried that too.. The price was too attractive so I decided to purchase a few items.. but when I was about to check out, i was surprised with the high shipping costs. So I just cancelled my order and decided to go to other online shops.