Hips & Curves Online

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by Rhoda D'ettore • Jan 20, 2015.

1. Rhoda D'ettore

Rhoda D'ettoreMember

Threads:
    For any of you plus sized ladies, there is a great online store called Hips and Curves which has quality products for lingerie and hosiery as well as other products.

Are there other plus size stores you prefer?

2. tangela

tangelaActive Member

Threads:
    I've never heard of that store, so thank you in advance!

I don't know where you are located but in the US apparently Torrid is pretty good. I usually get my stuff from Kohl's though and they always have good stuff.

3. Parker

ParkerWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I have never heard of this store so I gave them a look. I really like a lot of the stuff that they sell. There are a couple of independent stores local to my city that sell these types of items.

I usually get my lingerie from Macy's or JCPenney's. Lane Bryant sells lingerie too.

4. LitoLawless

LitoLawlessActive Member

Threads:
    I've heard of this store before. I have several friends who really love shopping here. One of them even suggested that I get her something from this site during the holidays.

5. Kitty Reeves

Kitty ReevesActive Member

Threads:
    Huh, I've never heard of them! I love shopping at Torrid, but I know Lane Bryant and Fit To Fashion also carry plus sizes. Supposedly Wet Seal has plus sizes, but good luck ever finding some in the store.

6. klassiter

klassiterActive Member

Threads:
    I have also never heard of this store. Thank you for sharing! It can be hard to find nice plus size clothing. Has anyone hear tried Gwynnie Bee? It is like Netflix for plus sized clothing. For a subscription fee you get to try clothing and return it when you are done. If you like the clothing you can choose to buy it or send it back and they send you something else to try.

7. guineapigsandgardens

guineapigsandgardensMember

Threads:
    I love shopping at Hips and Curves; their customer service is amazing. It's extremely hard for me to find bras or lingerie in general because of my size. I've had decent luck with Hips and Curves. I do not recommend buying on Amazon... I was really broke and desperate once. Never again.