Hobby Lobby

Discussion in Stores Reviews, Comments & Complaints started by Shana • Oct 28, 2013.

1. Shana

ShanaMember

Threads:
    So I must say I had never been to a Hobby Lobby until recently and I am pretty impressed with them. They carry anything I could possibly want for my arts and crafts and then some. The one complaint I really have is they seem to be just as expensive as Michael's only with the 40% off coupons floating all over the place. Makes me wonder if I bring them a MIchael's coupon if they would honor it as a competitor coupon. I love their colored pencil selection though! I use colored pencils a lot and they have one of the best selections I have seen in a long time!

2. dreamseer

dreamseerMember

Threads:
    I love Hobby Lobby. That is one store I could stay in all day. They have an awesome selection of arts and craft supplies, and also all kinds of home décor. Whenever I am looking for a gift for someone for a wedding, anniversary or whatever, I stop there first. For the quality of their merchandise, I don't think their prices are too bad. They usually have a lot of coupons available, too.

3. MindyT

MindyTActive Member

Threads:
    I know that my Hobby Lobby will take or price match competitor's coupons. I don't know if this is a nation wide policy, but I am assuming it is one. It never hurts to try! I like Hobby Lobby as well. The staff is always friendly too.

4. vpresson

vpressonWell-Known Member

Threads:

I love Hobby Lobby! I had never been to one till about a few weeks ago. And now I am hooked I love going their getting things for art and crafts to do with my kids they love it.

5. Happyflowerlady

HappyflowerladyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I have been to both Hobby Lobby and Michaels, and I really like Michaels a whole lot better. I think there prices are a lot better, and they have all of the sales all the time. Another thing that I really like about Michaels, is that they have classes where you can learn how to knit, crochet, or painting classes, and many other things.
    One of the places that I really like is called Old Time Pottery. They are somewhere in between a craft store, and a home decor store. They have fabulous sales, and many items are on discount every week or two, and they specialize in themes, like Easter, Halloween, Christmas, etc.
    I have bought some $50 comforter sets for under $10 on one of their closeouts, and that is just an example of the sales they have there.