Holiday destinations?

Discussion in Travel started by LitoLawless • Dec 15, 2014.

1. LitoLawless

LitoLawlessActive Member

Threads:
    Is there anyone that'll be traveling this holidays season? I'm not personally, but I'm interested to know some of the places that you guys will be visiting. If you're not going anywhere this holiday season is there somewhere that you would like to go?

I think that if I could go somewhere for the holidays it'll be someplace warm like Miami. I've never seen Santa in shorts and I think it'll be a great sight.

2. xTinx

xTinxWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Well, the problem with going somewhere over the holidays is that you're going to have to deal with crazy inflation rates. The holidays are part of what businesses in the travel and tourism industry call "peak seasons." In their linggo, such a time gives them the power to up the prices and take advantage of the vacationing crowd. So to save money while maximizing my enjoyment (I have other plans for next year, you know), I'll just ride a fastcraft toward a nearby virgin island and frolic on the shores with no care in the world.

3. roki123

roki123Active Member

Threads:
    LitoLawless ! I am going to enjoy my winter holidays with my family. On the last of this month I am going to the celebration of Christmas with my family in New York at Rockefeller Center. I think it will be the right decision to enjoy the Christmas and new year eve there.,

4. Kylrey

KylreyActive Member

Threads:
    Wow.... absolutely rocking idea Rockie123! Last year i also spend my Christmas vocations at Rockefeller Center New York. Where i really had great time with my family.There you could enjoy views of that beautiful region and could see one of world's largest Christmas tree as well. Not only that,That region offers plenty of attractive spots for making your journey most remarkable one of your life. I am sure you will also have a great time there:) Hay and don't forget to share your experiences with us...

5. Maxwell

MaxwellActive Member

Threads:
    I also celebrated my Christmas about 2 years ago in Rockefeller Center New York. It is an ideal destination to visit during these days.
    100% it will be a right decision for you and your family. I hope you will enjoy there a lot and make this trip memorable.

6. Kylrey

KylreyActive Member

Threads:
    Are you going to stay there for Christmas to New year eve??? Then it must be a great opportunity for you:rolleyes:. I would suggest you to must take a visit of time square,NYC during new year eve. I personally got experiences there during my 2014 new year eve with my friends. I must say that was one of my best one journey....You shouldn't missed that while you'll be there then.

7. Ashlee

AshleeActive Member

Threads:
    Yeah Here I am ready to visit the Niagara Falls to see its Christmas beauty.;) Today we have a dinner party in our home and the entire family members are invited in it. We all cousins will gather there and exchange the gifts with each others. This party will be going on in the late night and maybe till the sunrise. In the next morning we will meet to our friends and family then move on to Niagara Falls.

8. Kylrey

KylreyActive Member

Threads:
    Ashlee! I we also had arranged a family dinner at home last day.We did lot of fun together.And later on we move to our Christmas tour.We Have rocking party in new York City.And make some unforgettable memories their.

9. roki123

roki123Active Member

Threads:
    Let me know guys how did you spend your Christmas? I spent time with my family and had lots of fun and enjoying more entertainment with them. We taste different kinds of dishes and explore the Rockefeller Center in New York. Now it's your turn so, share your experiences with all community members.

10. Maxwell

MaxwellActive Member

Threads:
    On this Christmas I had a lot of fun with my family and friends. We have been visited beautiful places of our area that was decorated with beautiful lights and enjoy a dinner with my family. I think this Christmas is one of my most enjoyable and memorable events.

11. Kylrey

KylreyActive Member

Threads:
    Yeah Max well that Christmas was also really special for me too. I have captured stunning and ever lasting memories during my Christmas tour to NYC along with my family. Now tell me guys what you have planed for your new year eve celebrations.I would love to read your plans and resolutions for upcoming year.....:)

12. Maxwell

MaxwellActive Member

Threads:
    Kylrey, as I told you in my previous post I have been celebrated my Christmas and New Year eve at home with my family and friends. But like you I also have a plan to take a New York trip during my upcoming celebrations.

13. Kylrey

KylreyActive Member

Threads:
    Yeah! I New york is most tremendous attractions of United states. It offers plenty of captivating and attractive spots for making a vistiors journey most remarkable one. I am sure you will have a lovely experiences there as well as i had. Tell me about your favourite spots where you wanna go for your upcoming tour.

14. Maxwell

MaxwellActive Member

Threads:
    Hope so I will enjoy there a lot during my journey. During this trip I have a plan to visit the Niagara Falls, Rockefeller Center and Time Square. I heard that all these spots are best for this great event and we can enjoy wide range of activities there.

15. Kylrey

KylreyActive Member

Threads:
    Maxwell! As i assumed that you had lot of interest in nature's charm. If you wanna make your journey one of most remarkable one then must take a visit of thousand islands as well during you Niagara falls tour. I also had an opportunity and explored that mesmerizing attractive place about few weeks ago.There we did a two days stay at Lake Ontario which is located in Cape Vincent. Tibbets Point Lighthouse is known as a small but famous land mark of that region. Hy if you visited there, i am sure you will have a great and pleasant time there.

16. mizrael

mizraelMember

Threads:
    I'm not going anywhere myself, but if I could afford to travel. I'd like to go to Jamaica. I live in Canada and it's the middle of winter, It can get so depressing in this kind of season, I'm not the kind that will relish in this kind of weather, find a slope somewhere and go skiing, just nice to get out of this freezer and go someplace warm, anywhere tropical would be nice.

17. Kylrey

KylreyActive Member

Threads:
    hy mizrael..! It's so good to meet you here Canada is one of my favourite travel destinations. I visited there twice yet. In winters it looks more glories and offers ideal spots for skiing and for enjoying other winter activities. During my ski tour i have spend great time at Bnaff National Park. I will suggest you to must go there. I am sure you will have a great time there. :)

18. Maxwell

MaxwellActive Member

Threads:
    Yes mizrael I agreed with Kylrey Canada is an ideal destination to see in winter especially Bnaff National Park. I also like to visit this park in winter as well as in summer. If you want to enjoy snow sports then you should go there in winter but if you love to see the incredible views of natural beauty then go there in summer.

19. Kylrey

KylreyActive Member

Threads:
    yeah i do agree with you Maxwell...! Because Canada has mesmerizing attractions for each person either you are winter lovers or wanna enjoy you summer vocations. Choice is all yours....

20. Alonzo123

Alonzo123Active Member

Threads:
    One of the most common things that people do on this celebration is making some promises or resolutions for the new year. My is traveling more and exploring new places and cultures around the world.
    Another thing that people enjoy on this celebration is watching the fireworks that light up the sky at midnight. Some of the best places to see the happy new year’s eve 2024 fireworks are: And New York is my favorite ones, what about you? I am ready to have fun at

• New York City, where you can witness the iconic ball drop at Times Square and enjoy the festive atmosphere with millions of people.
    • Sydney, where you can see the spectacular display of fireworks over the Sydney Harbour Bridge and Opera House.
    • London, where you can watch the fireworks along the River Thames and hear the Big Ben chime at midnight.
    • Dubai, where you can marvel at the world’s tallest building, Burj Khalifa, illuminated by fireworks.
    • Hong Kong, where you can experience the dazzling pyrotechnics show over Victoria Harbour.
    A third thing that people like to do on this celebration is sharing some funny or inspirational quotes with their loved ones. I love this one: My New Year’s resolution is to stop lying to myself about making lifestyle changes.

Some of the special happy new year’s eve messages 2024 are:
    • I have no idea, can you suggest??? Feel free to share your thoughts about and Happy New Year Eve 2024!