Home Made Sugar Facial Scrub

Discussion in Product Reviews started by Rossy • Jul 28, 2017.

1. Rossy

RossyMember

Threads:
    This is good news to every lady out there who wants to save a few pennies and still maintain her beauty. Beauty can be done all the way in your kitchen.
    Sugar is a natural exfoliate that can be used for beauty benefits. Here is what you use to make the sugar scrub:
    1. Half a cup of granulated sugar
    2. A tea spoon of olive oil or coconut oil
    3. A tea spoon of honey
    4. A few drops of lemon

Make a paste of the above ingredients and apply it on your face then scrub gently. This combination will work miracles to people struggling with acne prone faces as Lemon has the power to tighten pore, sugar is a natural scrub, olive oil helps to keep the face young and honey helps to keep the face hydrated.

2. luri

luriActive Member

Threads:
    I came to know about using sugar for facial scrub through some forum recently. It said mixing sugar with turmeric paste makes a good facescrub. This facial scrub is good for normal and dry skin. I am yet to try this but I believe this will certainly work. I have used turmeric on my face and it gives life to facial skin.

3. Zero

ZeroActive Member

Threads:
    Sugar is used quite a lot as a base for a face scrub, it helps refresh, clean and rejuvenate the skin throughout.

4. jakub

jakubMember

Threads:
    I have used various sugar facial scrubs over the years,and they wonders to my face, i would recommend anyone to give them a try.

5. harijobs

harijobsActive Member

Threads:
    I have never used sugar for facial mask before. Only today I learned from this thread. I have acne problem which I gave up long ago after treating with a number of cream and other things. I will try this out and hope it will work for me. Thanks for sharing. :)

6. Zero

ZeroActive Member

Threads:
    It's quite unfortunate that you were not aware of how much benefits and advantages are to using sugar facial scrubs.