Home Made Vs Fast Food

Discussion in Food & Drink started by TheKnight • Dec 1, 2016.

1. Beast_Titan

Beast_TitanActive Member

Threads:
    @TheKnight@TheKnight I don't mind horse meat as it is a popular food in Canada,as long as it is a horse who is intentionally breed for meat but they use retired race horses and retired racing horses are injected with steroids and hormones.

Yup horse meat is a popular extender for Burger King and Kia Meatballs. They usually outsource it from the US and Canada. Americans don't eat horse meat but they export it.

#41Feb 7, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 20, 2017
  2. kellyon

kellyonNew Member

Threads:
    I prefer homemade food. I think healthy eating is the basis for a well-functioning body. Even to work I take homemade food in containers. I read that fast food contains carcinogenic chemicals and we should avoid it.

#42Feb 18, 2017
  3. Krissttina Isobe

Krissttina IsobeWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Here at Oahu, ground sirloin is 5.29 a pound. A meal at McDonlds 2/3.00 you can get a double beef patty, medium french fries and a small iced tea for just $4.09 which makes it cheaper than home cooked meal. I indulge myself a meal at McDonald's or other fast food restaurants when they got coupons or a special going on, to save money and I don't have to cook it. I do all the cooking so eating out is a big treat for me and I save money too with all these delicious meal deals, though I know it's not as healthy as eating at home is.

4. tonyb

tonybActive Member

Threads:
    @Shine_Spirit@Shine_Spirit Yes my number one choice of food is the homemade, they are prepared to my own taste and the conditions under which the food was prepared are such that I am fine with. Sure there are many great fast foods joints out there, sometimes I eat fast foods especially at breaks. The fact remains many of the fast food centers are actually preparing great meals that one could be tempted to stick to them.

#44Feb 19, 2017