Honey

Discussion in Misc & Others started by Ke Gordon • Sep 1, 2016.

1. Ke Gordon

Ke GordonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I am wondering how many people know about Honey. Honey is an extension you can use with Chrome that will give you promo codes and discounts on thing you can buy. If you use Chrome as your browser, it is probably worth it to check this out. It seems to be simple to apply, as an extension and can save you money on your purchases by popping up a code when you go to check out.

2. Denis Hard

Denis HardWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Most people wonder how they can save money when they are shopping online and they spend more time than they should trying to find the best deals when extensions like Honey exist which make the whole process a lot easier. I have the extension installed and it has saved me some money and time.

If anyone doesn't have this extension, you ought to install it.

3. Ke Gordon

Threads:
    Yes, it is a good one, but I am not so sure it didn't alert on my anti virus, as one with a "bad reputation" I am going to have to look to see whether it is still installed. It might be, and it might not be. I was able to use it for free shipping though when I was ordering something online, and some savings were acquired there.

4. davos

davosActive Member

Threads:
    How it actually works? Say I purchase some goods on a certain shopping websites, do I receive a cupon afterwards regardless?.

5. Ke Gordon

Threads:
    When you go to purchase an item, if there is a promotion code available for the item say, free shipping for instance it will pop up for you. You will use that code when you go to checkout. In some cases, there may be several codes to choose from. Honey goes through and tests the various codes to see the ones that will work for our purchase.

6. hades_leae

hades_leaeActive Member

Threads:
    Never heard of it, I had to read the thread 3 times before I understood you were not talking about real honey. These companies and their product names, it's so confusing sometimes. It sounds really interesting, and shows how businesses are really desperate for affiliate income.

I would actually use it if I could find great deals on things I already purchase.

7. TheKnight

TheKnightActive Member

Threads:
    I've used it but I'm completely lost on how to use it. Nothing appears while purchasing items. Does it only work for US stores or do I need to do something extra for it to work?

8. biege

biegeActive Member

Threads:
    Wow! Thanks for sharing this. I didn't even know there's such an extension that automatically provides me free coupon. I've installed this on my browser and it worked great! :D

9. kamai

kamaiActive Member

Threads:
    Thank you for sharing this with us. Now this is an extention that will save us time and money too bad I didn't know about it before. I will be installing it and hope it works out.