Hot UK Deals

Discussion in Local Deals (Daily Deal Sites) started by rachel1970 • Apr 6, 2012.

1. rachel1970

rachel1970Active Member

Threads:
    Hot UK deals is a UK-based, free to join deal site, where members share and vote on deals. That way you know how good a deal actually is - or not! It's one of the UK's top retail sites. Hot UK Deals works by crowd sourcing deals and discounts - some of the offers are spectacular. Hot UK Deals now also has an Irish site called HUKD.ie.

2. Hedonologist

HedonologistActive Member

Threads:
    It is a shame I didn't find that website earlier, but thank you very much for sharing. The laptop I paid just £165 for is now on there for £133! I can't belive how good that is. I will post offers I see in my local shops on that site. It seem very 'local' orientated.

3. Sandra Piddock

Sandra PiddockExpert

Threads:
    As long as it's to a deal or a site, yes you can. We're not supposed to promote our own sites or blogs, or post referral links. I've just checked out the site, and there are some great deals, as well as a good selection of freebies. Definitely well worth joining, I'd say.

4. Konstantina

KonstantinaActive Member

Threads:
    Great, I wish I knew this earlier, but ...ok. I m kind of confused about the links too, but I guess it's ok

5. rachel1970

rachel1970Active Member

Threads:
    Nightmare!

I always do a google search before I buy ANYTHING to see if I can get a discount code or a voucher. It's second nature now, because I do it so often! Every little helps - especially in this day and age!