Hotel Deals: 2 Nights Plus 1 Free

Discussion in Travel started by Corzhens • Jul 18, 2016.

1. Corzhens

CorzhensWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Have you availed of a hotel deal for 2 nights plus 1 night free? In our recent trip to Hongkong, we got such an offer that we might have availed. However, our trip was a short one for 2 nights only so obviously it's moot and academic, not applicable for that particular trip. But I would love to avail that promo for a local travel. However, I cannot find such deals in local hotels .

2. Zyni

ZyniWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Are you able to save the free night and use it another time? Some hotel rewards programs allow for that. As long as it's for the same hotel chain, I would think you would be able to use it on another trip. Maybe you could get points instead to use for discounts or to redeem for a free night.

I recently had an add for stay two nights and get one free, but it didn't have to be used at the same time. That's why I ask. In fact, the two nights could be booked for different times, and then you could still get a free night or a gift card for later use.

Some of the programs are pretty decent, and offer great savings, but some have lots of restrictions.