Hotel Or Private Rooms?

Discussion in Travel started by to7update • Apr 4, 2017.

1. Ray1

Ray1Well-Known Member

Threads:
    @naruto100@naruto100 It's very easy, just Google 'private rooms in xxx (city name') and all the listing will come in front of you instantly. Here is one of such example (only for example nothing personal or for advertisement purpose) I have given this link because it's close to your own area.

#21May 6, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: May 8, 2017
  2. naruto100

naruto100Active Member

Threads:
    @Ray1@Ray1 Yup its for my area.

I wonder why I don't having any information on this. I mean I never thought this can be found on internet too. It will be helpful. But still it is not for travelling kind of stuff. I mean prices on this is showing on the basis of monthly rent. What if people need to get it for 4 to 5 days. Is such rooms available for this short time too? Or we have to take it for at least one month or such duration.

#22May 6, 2017
  3. Ray1

Ray1Well-Known Member

Threads:
    @naruto100@naruto100 I think if you add filter to your search to daily/weekly/monthly you will get better result or better still you try ainbnb.com with city name for better result. There are tons of facilities available. For instance try goibibo site that can return results like as I have mentioned below

But it is not limited to this site but if you use your imagination you can find many more options to find cheaper rooms in your area.

#23May 7, 2017
  4. naruto100

naruto100Active Member

Threads:
    @Ray1@Ray1 Thanks a lot. This is quite useful and new information to me. I guess it will be helpful sometimes in future even in my city. I am glad I get this information. I will search about it more as you mentioned and will try to get more information about such rooms. Thanks again.

#24May 7, 2017
  5. to7update

to7updateActive Member

Threads:
    That's the thing, there is plenty of information around about private rooms that we aren't even aware of, and many times those private rooms can give us a better experience than if we stay at a hotel, for a fraction of the price.

6. Pravish

PravishMember

Threads:
    I am a frequent traveler and I usually travel solo. The major cost in any trip is the Airfare and the stay. I usually save money by booking on the low cost carriers. When it comes to the stay I usually prefer private rooms for a couple of reasons than staying in a hotel. If you book a private room, its relatively cheaper than a hotel room. A hotel may offer you a fancy complementary breakfast, but that too comes with the cost of the room. On the other hand a private room is cheaper and the money which I save can be used to spend for the food I like or to stay another day. Hotels are very strict about there, check out timings and are not too flexible when it comes to delaying a checkout for a couple of more hours without a fee being charged. In private rooms you can get your way out and usually they are flexible even if you check out after a couple of hours from your standard checkout time. These are a few reasons why I prefer private rooms over a hotel room. Its just lighter on the pocket of a frequent traveler.

7. Ray1

Ray1Well-Known Member

Threads:
    @Pravish@Pravish I agree that if your stay is for longer duration then private rooms is better option but if you are out for quick business trip perhaps a hotel near your workplace/station/airport would be more suitable. I had private rooms in my mind where I have to stay for more than a week on a pleasure trip or better still I would carry my own tent or hire one if available.