How about the Tag Away for skin tags

Discussion in As Seen on TV started by Gussie • May 5, 2013.

1. Gussie

GussieMember

Threads:
    Has anyone tried the TagAway to remove skin tags? The label reads that it is a homeopathic product, and safe to use on all skin types. Has anyone had success using this product?:confused:

2. vpresson

vpressonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Never even heard of it what kind of skin tags is it for?

3. pafjlh

pafjlhActive Member

Threads:
    From what I understand from the commercial it for all types of skin tags. Doesn't matter what part of the body that the skin tag is on the product is suppose to help to eliminate the skin tags. However, I have never personally tried this product, so I can't give a testimonial on whether this product actually works. I have read somewhere that it didn't work as effectively as the commercial claims. So, I don't know if this is actually true or not.

4. ohiotom76

ohiotom76Well-Known Member

Threads:
    The Amazon reviews for it are not good at all. Most of the people seem to be giving it one star reviews and saying that it didn't do anything at all - despite them following the regimen for several weeks. Some of the reviewers suggested using Tea Tree Oil instead, but I can tell you from personal experience that stuff has a horribly strong smell that will make you reek all day long. My family and coworkers would complain when I would use that stuff.

5. Mayvin

MayvinActive Member

Threads:
    I remember seeing this commercial and didn't even realize there was something known as a skin tag. Just looks like a wart. Can't people just use a wart remover?

6. Winnie

WinnieActive Member

Threads:
    I've seen it on TV. I would say to just go online and look up how to use apple cider vinegar to get rid of skin tags. A lot of people have online testimonials about how apple cider vinegar cures a multitude of ails, skin tags being one of them. I'm inclined to believe that it will work. If you can tolerate the smell and the taste of the vinegar, then I would try that first before spending a lot more more on something else. Even diluting the vinegar with water would probably still do the trick, although not as fast.

7. ohiotom76

ohiotom76Well-Known Member

Threads:
    I did find out that people have been using apple cider vinegar to remove moles. About a month ago I tried it on a mole on my chest. It kind of worked, though not as effectively as it did in some of the examples people shared online. I suppose it would also work for skin tags, the acid just irritates your skin and causes it to peel. You just need to be careful to keep the cider vinegar only on the spot you want it to affect, otherwise it will also irritate your skin around it too. Some people have suggested using petroleum jelly to protect the skin around it before applying the cider vinegar.

8. Lorigh

LorighNew Member

Threads:
    Huh, I didn't know that about apple cider vinegar. Thanks for the tip!

9. cinderr

cinderrMember

Threads:
    Before this product came out, I went to the dermatologist to have a skin tag removed. It was small and located between my breasts--delicate, I imagined. The dermatologist, took out a pair of snippers ( small scissors actually) and whacked it off. I was amazed, not an ounce of pain and no fancy gadgets--not that I am opposed to gadgets, if they work.

The thing I've noticed about skin tags is that we eventually outgrow them--I promise. You get them and they annoy you. sometimes get irritated by clothing or jewelry. Some don't look too good but they eventually go away and you don't get them anymore. I don't know where in the heck they go but they go! The process may take years but they do go away. I had several, had one snipped off, and now I have none. It takes getting old to get rid of them, I'm afraid.

10. avasmom

avasmomMember

Threads:
    I had a skin tag on my next and cut it off with a pair of cuticle scissors. It didn't hurt, but it sure bled! I have another one, and I think I'll try using tea tree oil. I have tea tree oil, but would have to buy apple cider vinegar. I'll report back in 2-3 weeks to let everyone know if it worked.....if I can remember to do it 3 times a day for 2-3 weeks!