How are you do you have a pet i have a dog?

Discussion in Pets started by sharjeel • Jun 14, 2013.

1. sharjeel

sharjeelBanned

Threads:
    i have alot of animals.. I have two dogs, german sheapard mix and a mountain dog mix, six cats (two are kittens), one is and orange striped tuxedo,two are black, one is a tuxedo, and the other two are black and white spotted. I also have two turtles one is the size of my nail and the other is the size of my palm (one is one month old the other is a year old). I have two parakeets a white one and a blue one. I have a boa constrictor about 4 feet (two years old), i have a bearded dragon (also 2 years old), i have a guppie and a snail, i also have a hamster. And i am getting two rats soon :). and my grandmother has 6 alpacas two goats a schnauzer and a bunch of chickens. And i might get a horse soon also no lie.. Oh yeah im doing good thanks for asking

#1Jun 14, 2013
    Last edited: Jul 5, 2013
  2. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    That's quite a lot of pets! We only have 2 pets, 1 Jack Russell Terrier and 1 cat that's a Persian-Siamese mix.

3. JosieP

JosiePWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Wow.. good for you! The more the merrier lol. I have a dog and three cats. Our fourth died recently after a nice long life.

4. kitkat0124

kitkat0124Active Member

Threads:
    I have 3 dogs, 4 pairs of doves, 7 pairs of love birds, a cat and a flower horn. Sad that our 2 hammerhead died recently. We have lots of pets in our house. Sometimes it's crazy in the house, especially if our dogs are not behaving inside the house. But I can't imagine my life without them either.

5. dissn_it

dissn_itActive Member

Threads:
    Wow, you have your own personal zoo!
    We don't have as many pets as we used to but we've never had that many. The most we have had at one time was six. We had a blind finch that was found in the snow and brought home by my daughter, a tarantula, a boxer and three fish. That was enough mouths for me to feed because I also had four children!

6. deansaliba

deansalibaActive Member

Threads:
    I have a five year old Staff/Greyhound cross who is absolutely mental, but in a lovely way. I am very much a dog person, I don't mind cats, but I was sexually molested by one so that just makes me more of a dog person than before! :eek:

7. BlackSolaris

BlackSolarisActive Member

Threads:
    Planning on building a Ark too, maybe getting two of each animal? You ain't that far from it really.

I am more of a cat person, so when i can i want to get a cat, but unfortunately that is out of the question now, seeing how i live in an apartment.

8. JessiFox

JessiFoxActive Member

Threads:
    Sounds like you have the makings of a zoo! Wow.

I grew up with pets my entire life...mostly cats but a few dogs, hamsters, birds and fish sometimes as well. We got a rescue cat a few years ago who is really sweet and adorable but we moved to an apartment in the city and had to leave her with relatives. I definitely miss having animals around.

9. vpresson

vpressonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Wow that's a lot of animals lol. I love animals and wish I could have that many but here there is a 3 pet limit i'm hoping to move out to the country one day and have my own farm so I can have as many animals as I want. Right now I have one pitpull and one kitten

10. danealegana

danealeganaActive Member

Threads:
    Wow, you got a bunch there and still planning to add more! Are you a zoologist or a vet or something? Or animals is just your passion?

Anyways, I have a 2 year old Rottweiler named Frodo, yeah, named after the main character of Lord of the Rings.
    6 doves with no names and a lonely duck named Argo since the other one died when she accidentally went inside our garage and was trapped from the ruins of my brothers trash which is kinda lonely.