How can i grow my height?

Discussion in Office Supplies started by noname22 • Oct 5, 2012.

1. noname22

noname22New Member

Threads:
    I Was 5'1 last year when I Was 15. I'm Now 6'3..
    Give it time, you will get taller.

2. tosaytheleast

tosaytheleastActive Member

Threads:
    Wow! That was some kind of a growth spurt huh? Well if you are in your puberty age the chances of getting taller is really high because you are in your growth spurt age. However the growing stages for males will end at about 18-20 years of age and 16-18 in females. The stoppage of growth is brought about by calcification of the epiphyseal plate of our long bones. So even if you still have plenty of growth hormones, it is not possible to be taller after 20 years old. However you can improve your height by natural ways like having a straight posture.

3. mountainside

mountainsideActive Member

Threads:
    I have heard of bones being stretched, but what that involves and what ages, such can be applied, I don't know. Exercise your body. Hopefully you are still growing. Researcf the subject on the net as well.. Good luck.

#3Oct 8, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 8, 2012
  4. maddie

maddieActive Member

Threads:
    This is funny. You post a question as if you are looking for answers and post links to some site which is about growing taller. Sounds like a spam. I think I saw they same links with the same question on another forum I visited.
    Height depends on your genes. As mountain side said you can have your limb stretched - a painful procedure. I really cannot believe that a person has grown 1.2 feet in the last year. Even if you had a growth spurt, this is impossible unless you have some giant genes in you.
    Having said that if you only 16 as you say you have a few more years of growing up in you, so why worry?

5. Esperahol

EsperaholActive Member

Threads:
    I recall this question - I've seen it several times recently and that leads to me to the conclusion of Spam. Your lack of posts and threads would seem to support this conclusion. Good day sir. I said good day!

6. andrew320

andrew320Active Member

Threads:
    Wow! That's a lot of height. I reached my peak at 5'11/6' years ago. I've been told that drinking coffee and having private time with something else can stunt your growth. Also, when you get older, you get shorter.

One technique would be to stand straight.

LOL @Esperahol

7. devide123

devide123New Member

Threads:
    Your height is determined by both your genetics as well as environmental effects. Although several factors that determine your height are out of your control, there are a few things you can do to grow to your full potential. Once your growth plates have closed, your height stays the same; before that window has closed, however, you can try these exercises to grow taller.

8. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Are you sure that you have grown that much in a span of 1 year? Sounds unbelievable to me. Anyway, it seems like you're trying to sell something under the guise of asking how you can increase your height. That will definitely not earn you more customers. You should learn how to advertise properly so that you can effectively sell your product.

9. classicnyer

classicnyerActive Member

Threads:
    Is that really true? Because I've heard things like this, but I feel like they're just old wives tales started by Puritans.

10. Bolt

BoltWell-Known Member

Threads:
    It isn't true, there is absolutely no evidence to support this claim. Coffee consumption is not associated with stunted growth.

You were 5'1 when you were 15, when did you have your growth spurt? That is incredible.

11. henry

henryNew Member

Threads:
    my height is 5 10' ..how can i increase it..help me plz

12. limcid

limcidActive Member

Threads:
    Well, I never had a growth spurt, !@#$! I'm the same height as when I was back in high school, didn't grow 1/2 inch taller. I'm taller than George Castanza (of Seinfeld), though!

13. burdianex

burdianexNew Member

Threads:
    I want to increase my height too.. please share some of your techniques :)