How Did You Get Y Our Insurance Cover?

Discussion in Home & Property Insurance started by lucykey • Oct 19, 2017.

1. lucykey

lucykeyMember

Threads:
    Insurance companies find it hard to get new customers for their services due to customer's perception towards their services. This makes them to create awareness to their customers by advertising or even by hawkingfor their services by going to offices and other companies in search of potential customers who can invest in their services.

How did you get to know about your insurance company?

2. mildredtabitha

mildredtabithaActive Member

Threads:
    I haven't started a contract with an insurance company right now but I will once I find one with good reviews and evidence to back it up. I have only read bad reviews about insurance company. One woman said that she was depositing $30 every month with a life insurance company.

3 years later, she lost her job and couldn't deposit anymore. She was adviced to fill some documents that could enable her to be given some money she deposited in that company so she could use for her family before getting another job. The insurance company told her that all her money collapsed with the contract and that she has to start a new contract and deposit again. She even advised people to never save in insurance company and save in SACCOs instead.