How do transition some of your winter clothes into spring attire?

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by True2marie • Apr 23, 2014.

1. True2marie

True2marieActive Member

Threads:
    When the weather changes from cold to warm, I try to revamp my wardrobe. Obviously, some winter clothes just can't be used in the spring (or summer) such as sweaters or boots. However, some items work. For example, thick pants can be replaced with skirts or shorts.

combined.

2. malia

maliaMember

Threads:
    Well I think that boots can absolutely be worn in the summer. If your wearing boots in the summer I would suggest wearing with cut off shorts or a skirt. Also, winter jackets/ sweaters can be paired with crop tops for spring.

3. isabbbela

isabbbelaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I do it just as I do when I go from summer to fall. Going to fall I start slowly wearing scarves, booties and jackets. When going from winter to spring, I start removing the scarves, wearing flats (or sandals) instead of boots and booties, and wearing lighter jackets until I don't need them anymore. During the transition period, I will usually carry a jacket even if it's hot outside. You never know when it's going to go back to getting a little chillier again.

4. CrystalMarie

CrystalMarieActive Member

Threads:
    I agree. It saves money to transition your winter clothes into your spring attire. Depending on where you live, you can wear sweaters and boots. I personally love boots apart of my spring wardrobe because where I live, it is okay to wear them with shorts and skirts.

5. Parker

ParkerWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Fortunately, I don't have to worry about these. I live in Southern California and we don't experience traditional seasons. I do wear tights in the cooler months. Some people wear boots here, but I don't think it gets cold enough for me to wear boots.