How do you double coupon?

Discussion in Coupons started by K'Lyn • Sep 3, 2014.

1. K'Lyn

K'LynNew Member

Threads:
    I am not an extreme couponer but I would like to be. I'm just not familiar with the ways and skills of couponing? I know I can cut out coupons but how do I use them? &can I double or triple coupon an item or is that not aloud? Any insight?

2. ACSAPA

ACSAPAWell-Known Member

Threads:
    You have to live in a state where stores double coupons. Here in Florida ,stores don't double coupons, so I usually wait for buy 1 get 1 free sale and use a coupon on the paid item, and then a second coupon on the free item. You have to get the sales circulars for your local stores and match the coupons with the items on sale to maximize your savings.

3. Jessi

Jessi<a href="http://www.quirkycookery.com">QuirkyCooke

Threads:
    Yeah, unfortunately, doubling isn't always allowed in all states and it can vary from store to store. Some stores even have just limited days that they allow it (like double coupons on Tuesdays only).

To maximize, definitely use them during sale times, though. This will help cut your costs down more.

4. sthrngypsy

sthrngypsyActive Member

Threads:
    I think what the OP may be asking is if she can use more than one coupon on an item, in which case the answer is "it depends." Some stores will let you use a store coupon and a manufacturers coupon on the same item.