How Do You Ensure A Balanced Diet For A Good Health?

Discussion in Health & Beauty started by lucykey • Nov 17, 2017.

1. lucykey

lucykeyMember

Threads:
    Its good for ones health to take a balanced diet. But its hard for one to ensure a balanced diet as it becomes routine and loses its taste of following it daily. This makes it difficult to live a health life and this may cause may disorders. Some may find it expensive to afford eating a balanced diet. How can I achieve the cheapest way of living a health life by eating a balanced diet?

2. Happyflowerlady

HappyflowerladyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    One of the main things about having a healthy diet is to eat as much fresh food as possible, and a lot of that should be fresh greens and vegetables. We always have some sort of veggies, either raw or cooked with our meals, and we try to stay away from processed foods as much as possible, at least as far as eating them on a daily basis.
    Most food are processed with chemicals, which are then part of the food, and not only are a lot of the health benefits of that food lost in the process, but a lot of unhealthy contaminants are added to the food.
    We are on a very low budget for all expenses, so we cannot spend much for food; but I try to make every penny that we do spend count for food that is healthy. We avoid most snack foods, desserts, or just what is called comfort foods; but still our diet is aired enough that we never feel deprived.
    We also splurge sometimes on a treat, we just do not doing that on a routine basis .

3. larryl332

larryl332Active Member

Threads:
    I would say that you have to splurge at times or else you would drive yourself crazy, but they is controlling those things that you know you have a weakness for. I just try not to even look at the sweets aisle at the store anymore.

4. mildredtabitha

mildredtabithaActive Member

Threads:
    I agree that it is hard to have a balanced diet. Creating a timetable for meals can help solve this problem. But eating what is in the timetable gets boring sometimes.

I think paying attention to our food cravings can let us know what we lack so we can add it in our diet.

5. NinetyEighty1

NinetyEighty1Active Member

Threads:
    My advice in getting a cheap but healthy lifestyle would be looking up on youtube some healthful cooking tips or ideal food choices to it. Maybe purchasing a few cooking books on having healthy diets on a budget and possibly look into buying a pressure cooker or air fryer for your meals. You'll save a lot of money using one of those.

6. Natasha0717

Natasha0717Active Member

Threads:
    Keeping things low/moderate carb, and when I say that, I actually mean low-MODERATE....so don't keep the diet low-carb, more like 100 grams per day. Eating low-carb gets old really fast, will make you cranky, depressed, and even low on energy. Many people rave on and on about being in ketosis and how "high on life" it makes them feel, but this really is not an ideal way to eat for a lifetime. The body still needs carbs. And keeping it too low-carb, like you said above, will become too routine and you'll eventually fall off the wagon....and then LOAD UP on carbs, only to gain 5-6 quick lbs. in the process. Honestly, the healthiest way to eat, is to eat moderate (almost low) carbs. For a lifetime. Lots of variety, and constant weight control. :)

7. Alexandoy

AlexandoyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I am the food and beverage manager of our home so I have to make sure that our diet is at least a little healthy if not very healthy. We are meat eaters but we have fish at least once a week, also vegetables once a week. And as much as possible, our meat dish have vegetable garnishing. With the drinks, it is either soda or fruit juice, no coffee although we have milk in the morning. That’s the landscape of our diet which, I think, is healthy enough.

8. tallulah

tallulahActive Member

Threads:
    Here are a few tips; plan your meals in advance and ensure you have good portions of fruits/vegetables with each meal. This way, you can measure just what you need per meal. Secondly try to eat freshly prepared home meals as often as you can. You get to save money and eat healthy too. You know exactly whats in there. Thirdly, cut down on fried meals and sugar. Lastly, re-hydrate. Drinks lot of water:).

9. Athanas

AthanasActive Member

Threads:
    For us to lead good lives, we need to eat well. So many people do not fully understand what eating well entail. Eating well does not mean diets rich in expensive foods like fatty foods and pizzas. It means balancing the meal by observing the recommended daily allowances. To achieve a completely healthy lifestyle, we need to put into consideration portion sizes and also to include fruits and vegetables more then the other foods in the other food groups. To save money, there are plenty of food alternatives on the market today. You can balance your meals very cheaply. Some of these foods we even usually grow them in the compound. You don't have to spend a lot of money to get a well balanced diet.

10. wallet

walletActive Member

Threads:
    You caught me here, I think is easier for me to exercise then keeping a strong diet, it is really hard to come home and my wife is waiting for me with delicious meals that I cannot eat if I want to keep my body in shape.
    To keep a diet we must avoid certain meals not all of them, it may be difficult but not impossible if we are decided and ambitious we can do it.

11. moneymania

moneymaniaActive Member

Threads:
    I don't think that it's expensive to have a well-balanced diet, since vegetables and fish are really cheap to begin with. And some are vegetables are really cheap, like buttered beans. That's actually one of my favorite dishes.

12. explorerx7

explorerx7Active Member

Threads:
    In my vicinity the ingredients which may enable the better healthy alternatives can sometimes be a bit expensive, and this might posing some level of difficulty to maintain the proper health conscious regime. Right now, the prices of vegetables are at a high level because there has been heavy rains for the last couple of months and it has limited the availability of the produce. Fish prices have also soared because of the rains affecting the level of catch. However, I still try to do the next best by limiting the starch, sugar and fat intake and continue with an exercise plan as much ad I may.

13. Sirius

SiriusMember

Threads:
    I do try to have a well balanced diet. I eat fruits and vegetables on a daily basis. They are full of antioxidants and delay aging. However I think that with the modern lifestyle what we all have, a well balanced diet is not enough! That's why I take supplemental vitamins and minerals. They make such a big difference when it comes to my mood and energy levels. Life is stressful - we work long days, drink too many coffees, some of us drink alcohol - all this constantly depletes the nutrients in our bodies. It's really hard to make up for it if you rely only on food.

14. JOHN MATTHEW

JOHN MATTHEWNew Member

Threads:
    My recommendation in getting a shabby yet solid way of life would turn upward on youtube some refreshing cooking tips or perfect nourishment decisions to it. Perhaps obtaining a couple of cooking books on having solid weight control plans on a financial plan and potentially investigate purchasing a weight cooker or air fryer for your suppers. You'll spare a considerable measure of cash utilizing one of those.

15. albert1122

albert1122New Member

Threads:
    An adjusted eating regimen is one that gives your body the supplements it needs to work accurately, to get the best possible nourishment from your eating routine, you ought to expend the dominant part of your every day calories in new organic products, crisp vegetables, entire grains...

16. Alonzo123

Alonzo123Active Member

Threads:
    Usage of junk food on daily basis can harm your health, Add healthy vegetables to your diet.