How do you feel about flowers?

Discussion in Gifts & Flowers started by anniep1978 • Sep 20, 2012.

1. Pat

PatWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I love flowers. I grow my own and would prefer a live plant to cut flowers. The thought is the point, make an adjustment somewhere else in the budget to make up for the cost of the flowers. Happy Anniversary.

2. Lena51

Lena51Active Member

Threads:
    However I love flowers but give me some that I can see forever. A plant that I can put in a pot and not the cut ones. That way they will grow there forever to remind me of you. I never look for roses so why buy something for that much money and they will not keep forever.

3. justbuyflowers

justbuyflowersNew Member

Threads:
    "Flowers bring about positive emotional feelings in those who enter a room,

"They make the space more welcoming and create a sharing atmosphere."

4. justbuyflowers

justbuyflowersNew Member

Threads:
    Flowers make intimate connections. The presence of flowers led to increased contact with family and friends. Flowers have an immediate impact on happiness.Flowers have a long-term positive effect on moods..

5. pafjlh

pafjlhActive Member

Threads:
    Well, personally I do love flowers. Especially carnations, these were my mothers favorite flowers along with red roses. So, every time I see them I can't help but think of her. As for the price of flowers from a florist, there is no doubt that some of these are outrageous in price. Fortunately, in my area there are some florist who are discounted in their flowers, so it doesn't cost too much to buy arrangements. Not that I buy flowers too often or anyone I know does. As for the flowers for your anniversary, I know that $50 seems' like allot for cut flowers, but its a special occasion. Your husband wanted to do something nice for it. Even if the gesture seemed extravagant, it is still the thought that counts the most.

6. Grehamthorp

GrehamthorpBanned

Threads:
    I love flowers and they are useful part of our life. There are many beautiful flowers, like rose, lotus, sunflower, daisy or jasmin. All flowers has its own importance and some are utilize as medicine as well.

#46Apr 1, 2013
    Last edited: Apr 3, 2013
  7. wilburheath01

wilburheath01Banned

Threads:
    Roses are the ultimate flower for expression of emotion or feeling. As a gift, these flowers can convey different meanings if the person receiving them knows the symbolism attached to the various colors.

#47Apr 8, 2013
    Last edited: Apr 10, 2013