How do you keep your brain healthy?

Discussion in Health & Beauty started by 003 • Jun 1, 2014.

1. Nakitakona

NakitakonaActive Member

Threads:
    The food that we eat may make or unmake our brain. The kind of routinary work we do may make or unmake our brain. The person or the group of persons we mingle with may make or unmake our brain. The types of books or reading materials that we read may or unmake our brain. In short, the brain's health is too dependent on those things.

If we treat all those things in the positive that could make you happy, satisfied, and contented, for sure, you may have a healthy brain that could function very well. I am generally pointing out the most practical way of treating and caring our brain to become healthy.

2. Ray1

Ray1Well-Known Member

Threads:
    To be honest I do nothing special for keeping my brain healthy but keep my cool in most difficult situations. I know it's not easy but I manage it some how. Besides doing this I feel a regular workout in healthy atmosphere helps your entire body and mind perfect and of course there are few simple things like have a right balance of food and sleep is good for keeping your brain fine.