How do you make money online?

Discussion in Off Topic Discussion & General Questions started by xcmiller93x • May 6, 2012.

1. Anna_Bella07

Anna_Bella07Member

Threads:
    There are many websites which needs freelancing people. But we should be sure that the website which we choose is trust worthy before working for it.

2. Sondra

SondraNew Member

Threads:
    I was searching some things as a part time job because i have some spare time at home to do, so if find some kind of online job so it will be really nice.

#82Sep 21, 2013
    Last edited: Sep 28, 2013
  3. fermlour

fermlourNew Member

Threads:
    I now have an online store where do resale of products to best market prices.
    I got some suppliers and'm selling products Electronics, clothes, etc.

4. Lorigh

LorighNew Member

Threads:
    I agree. You have to have more than one gig. I have a couple of writing gigs going, but I also have a full time job. Just trying to pay down debt.

I haven't made that kind of money, but I have made some nice part time income.

5. vpresson

vpressonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I post on forums not much but I do a little bit. Also I do survey sites, I do the clicks and I play games too. I do a lil of everything but I mainly do the surveys.

6. Denis Hard

Denis HardWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I don't know if any of you have tried cyber-whoring. It pays well if you manage to sell. It works like this:

You join a dating site and get you affiliate link. You create a profile post some nice pics [doesn't matter where you get them] and you head off to find the suckers. Most cyber-whores use Craiglist to catch their fish. You [post an ad] tell someone you like them and tell them where to find you. If they register on the dating site [pay for membership] you get a commission of their registration fee and move on. . .

Some people make good money from this alone.

7. dannyluke

dannylukeNew Member

Threads:
    Well, here are the ways I use to generate some income online:
    1. Affiliate marketing - There are tons of affiliate networks out there but I only use Amazon. I use my own websites/blogs and content-publishing sites to promote and drive traffic to Amazon through my affiliate links.
    2. Adsense - I display Adsense advertising in all of my blogs. And they generate a couple of hundred dollars every month. Not bad since almost most of the income is passive earnings.
    3. Freelance writing - This is my main source of online income. There's a lot of writing work out there if you know where to look.

8. polybus

polybusNew Member

Threads:
    There are several different things that I do online these days to try to earn extra money. I do not earn a lot of money yet however.

I write for some revenue sharing sites such as Bubblews and Webanswers. I also fill out surveys or offers on various sites if I find one that pays okay and doesn't take forever to complete. I am also a member of two PTC sites, but the money there is really low and it takes a long time to reach payout.

In the past I tried affiliate marketing, but I didn't have a lot of success and didn't think it was worth the time I put into it.

9. Denis Hard

Denis HardWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I write movie reviews for a film blog once in a while. Much as the pay is not great I at least get a new movie every week or so which I can sell or [swap for another movie].

10. Farrah

FarrahActive Member

Threads:
    I scour the wahm.com and workplacelikehome.com and usually end up finding a gig or 2. Making phone calls, monitoring phone calls, surveys, writing you name it I dig it up. If I really put my mind to it, I can usually scrape up about $1200-$2000 a month. Its not easy, but its doable.

11. LindaKay

LindaKayActive Member

Threads:
    I'm a writer. I write on sites like Textbroker and iWriter, but I do other things as well. Like Bubblews, etc. I make a pretty good income, but most of my money comes from Textbroker. I'm a level five author there.

12. marvelousgirl

marvelousgirlBanned

Threads:
    Can someone suggest some methods to earn money online? :)

13. Oakster

OaksterActive Member

Threads:
    Wow that's a pretty nice gig.
    I'd love to do that, even if it's a low pay.
    How did you find that job?

14. ACSAPA

ACSAPAWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I've seen some sites that only pay a fraction of a penny for certain tasks So many people are desperate to work online for various reasons that some companies take advantage of that.
    As long as there are people willing to do work for a fraction of a penny, I guess it's always going to be hard to make decent money online.
    I used to work for a question answering service in 2008 and make almost a full time income , then they found cheaper workers and cut pay. The people that work there now only make 20 cents an hour.

15. pipps

pippsActive Member

Threads:
    I use to write product descriptions for fashion websites. I got paid about £500 a week for my work but it wasn't consistent enough and my client started getting untrustworthy. So I have officially stopped. From today onwards I have no income, ahhh scary!

16. Peninha

PeninhaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Unfortunately, that is not my area of expertise. I would love to make money online, but I just answer some surveys and that's pretty much it. I hate those PPC sites where you click and click and click just for some cents, it's not worth it.

17. DanielFull

DanielFullNew Member

Threads:
    Classifieds are the main way I make my money online (Adwords, etc)

18. ACSAPA

ACSAPAWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I don't like paid to click sites either, but I do the one called Clixsense and when I make the minimum $8 withdrawal, I put it in my high interest, no fees Ally savings account so that at least I'm slowly earning interest on those bits of money.

19. Gelsemium

GelsemiumWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Yes, when we see a low withdrawal minimum we start to believe that the site is serious and that it's not a scam. Have you managed to withdraw from that site ACSAPA, how long did it take you to earn the $8?

20. ACSAPA

ACSAPAWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I have cashed out from Clixsense twice and it took me a long time to earn the $8 because I don't do it every day like some people and I only do clicks, not offers or tasks. Clixsense is one of the best known PTC sites and some people make decent extra money there. I just do the bare minimum so I can get an extra $8 to put in my savings account. I only stop by there for a few minutes, when I remember to.