How do you make money online?

Discussion in Off Topic Discussion & General Questions started by xcmiller93x • May 6, 2012.

1. Gmac9100

Gmac9100Active Member

Threads:
    Amazons Mechanical Turk is the best option. You basically get paid to complete surveys, and mini task. Offered y outsourcing companies. I make at least $300 a month there a month there. You can cash out directly to your bank account. No need for Paypal, or Giftcards.

2. Brad

BradMember

Threads:
    I guess owning websites is one of the best things to do. I own around 3 websites and they're all good earners for me, especially the gaming blog I own. I tend to make money from selling ads on each site and from using Adsense, but I do have other earners such as selling articles to people on certain forums.

3. mistymi

mistymiActive Member

Threads:
    Wow, that's really good. I use Mturk but the biggest problem I have is finding a steady stream of good hits. It is still a nice option though and I've stuck with it for a long time compared to other sites.

I'm surprised about your gaming blog because I figured there would be so many. I'd like to own a website but I have no idea what I can offer that isn't already out there and how I would even gain traffic.

4. Guru

GuruMember

Threads:
    There are loads of ways to make money online, a simple Google search will provide millions of results. You could be an affiliate, offer your services as a freelancer or create your own websites and monetize it in a million and one ways. Blogs are a great way to enter the internet marketing scene and are great for learning and experience.

5. marmunmrhundun

marmunmrhundunBanned

Threads:
    I make money doing various things online. However the one that I use the most is probably survey taking. I just try to do surveys that pay okay every day. It is kind of entertaining every now and then, but for the most part it is kind of a repetitive line of work.

6. Sweetkymom

SweetkymomActive Member

Threads:
    Bubblews is my main source of valuable and dependable small income. I also have several iPhone apps I work on such as Gigwalk, Field Agent, EasyShift, Rewardable and many more. I also have a few other websites I earn on such as Paidpointviews and ChatAbout.

7. mikelouis

mikelouisActive Member

Threads:
    Adsense is what earns me most of my money online. I have a blog that I invested a lot of time to optimize it and now I am just enjoying the fruits.

8. Chia

ChiaMember

Threads:
    I was messing around with Inkscape and creating some vector graphics one day. I thought it would be cool to put it on a t-shirt. So I made one and promoted it through social media and reddit and it blew up. I ended up making 200 in one week. After that someone asked me if I would make some for his website. I now earn about 30 a month passively selling t shirts just on his website. I plan on opening up my own t shirt shop soon too.

9. rossonomous

rossonomousActive Member

Threads:
    It's a shame they only pay into U.S bank accounts.

When I worked there I had to do it for Amazon gift cards.

10. kate23

kate23Active Member

Threads:
    There's hundreds of types of online jobs. You can make things like crafts or jewelry and sell them, you can freelance write or become an assistant where you preform certain tasks, like answer your employer's email etc. There's transcripting, translation, even random things like people needing someone to do voiceovers or research.

You just need to find a website that advertises these types of jobs or allows you to sell your crafts (if you don't want to make and advertise a website in which to sell them).

11. tspires2

tspires2Member

Threads:
    There are quite a few options to earn money online depending on what you enjoy doing! The paid to sites demand a lot of work for little money but so do a lot of other site as well as a day job so I guess just choose your battle! Freelance writing is pretty good once you get into it!

12. Mina

MinaMember

Threads:
    Does anyone use Bubblews? The minimum used to be 25$ and you have to write 400 letters article to get paid, the minimum is 10 articles a day and you get paid for every like view and comment you get. I Quitted after I reached the minimum and didn't receive my money.

13. firelily99

firelily99New Member

Threads:
    Slowly and a little at a time I am starting to make some money blogging and article writing. I have other non writing work that I hope to be able to ditch once things start to go better with the writing. I also make a little money selling stock photos but still not enough to quit my crappy day job. Just have to keep working at it.

14. Nickchick

NickchickWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Aside from forum posting, I just do a few GPT sites and surveys. I don't do as many GPT as I used to. I would do Swagbucks hardcore but I have found I am wasting my time. Now I just do the mobile TV sometimes and searching on there.
    I need something that isn't just extra money. I thought it would be easier to land a job on the internet because you don't have to worry about commute and in person interviews but it almost seems more difficult. I have looked for writing jobs but I found only a few and it seems no better than GPT sites.
    I think it'd be cool to write music reviews but I can't find any of that either. It seems like SlicethePie is a monopoly there.
    I've tried selling. It's difficult to find people that wants my junk and no good at pricing. I even have a jewelry store that pays me on commission but don't know where to find customers.
    I even went so far as to google virtual internships and even those require something I don't have.

It seems like the only entry level jobs available are writing your own blog or phone selling. I'm terrible at talking on the phone and I need a boss so being a blogger is out. Well you can do data entry but I've tried a few times and I can never pass the evaluation.

15. DebValentine

DebValentineNew Member

Threads:
    I really suggest getting into SliceThePie if you are not already signed up. I cant tell for you post if you are or not. I have heard nothing but good about SliceThePie and personally i have made about $8 in 3 days with minimal effort. Now that doesn't seem like a lot of money, but i only put about 1-1.5 hours into the site a day. Its not a career, but it helps. Ad clicking is also another thing i do, but its piddly amounts of money. It really is hard to find something you could live off of on the internet unless it through an established, accredited business. What are some of the data entry places you have tried?

16. Nickchick

NickchickWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Yeah like I said in another thread SlicethePie banned me and the feeling is mutual. I tried virtualbee for data entry. I can't remember the other one I did but they haven't emailed me about opportunities and I'm pretty sure if someone named it I would recognize the name. A lot of them seem like scams so it's hard to see which ones are legit but I know there is a few out there.

17. Qualitycontent

QualitycontentMember

Threads:
    I make money online by writing on forums and writing for Bubblews. I also work for Yahoo Contributor's Network writing articles. Redgage is also a good site for posting pictures and articles. I used to be a moderator for Expert Column. I made a little money at Cash Cow completing offers. I also found a home job on Elance telemarketing. Some other jobs I have done are Humanatic and slicethepie.

18. Belindafierce

BelindafierceMember

Threads:
    I've tried lots of things in the past including Amazon Mturk, cashcrate and text broker. At the moment, I have a number of eggs I rely on for making money online, online stuff is what I do full-time now. But my biggest money makers so far are fiverr and etsy. I'm an artist so I make art for people on fiverr and I sell art on etsy. I also have a blog that i've started a few years ago to help promote my services, which has helped me tremendously. I'll be the first the say that getting rich quick is an impossible feat on the internet.

19. Thejamal

ThejamalActive Member

Threads:
    I also do SlicethePie, but it's one of the online money-making techniques I have to want to do at the time, as you have to be engaged in listening to the songs and writing something semi-intelligent about them. You can't be passive doing SlicethePie, like you can doing survey's and such.

It's not something you can live off alone, but I use it as one of many online money "eggs" to not get too bored with one thing

20. Thejamal

ThejamalActive Member

Threads:

Thanks for the tip, will absolutely check this out. Is there a paypal option? Or can you only get paid out through your bank or Amazon?