How do you plan to trim down your holiday fat?

Discussion in Sports & Fitness started by 003 • Dec 31, 2014.

1. 003

003Well-Known Member

Threads:
    Christmas and New Year. Two occasions that make us eat so much that we forget all about our workout routines just to make the most of these days. No hold barred in terms of eating and so much fan. And after these two days, we sure to have gained even a little pound that we just don't feel like we'd like to be with them for a long time. So the thing that comes to our mind right after we've gained time is how we could get them trimmed and get back to our weight?

I am planning mine to just get it back to my past routine, the one I have stopped during the holidays. Jog regularly and do some minimal resistance training. I think the key would be consistency rather than the intensity but with irregularity. Discipline, instead of a sudden burst of motivation and hyperactivity. How do you plan yours?

2. JosieP

JosiePWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Well, if you gained weight with food, it seems fairly obvious that food is the answer. If you eat well in general though, it will take no effort for it to come off quickly after the holidays. It's when your body is accustomed to bad food that it becomes an issue.. especially if we continue to eat bad food while trying to lose it with only exercise. The younger you are, the easier it is to do that, but in general, it's all about the food.

3. Thejamal

ThejamalActive Member

Threads:
    Pretty simple. Just don't stop working out! I never hold back my eating of delicious food during the holidays because lets be honest, there's really nothing worse than limiting yourself on eating delicious holiday food. But I just make sure I get some sort of a run in during the morning before all the eating of the day commences. That's really the key; if you wait to get in a run or a workout, it's not going to ever happen later on in the day when you're stuffed.