How do you plan your Christmas shopping?

Discussion in Gifts & Flowers started by vrobnson • Oct 9, 2012.

1. Krissttina Isobe

Krissttina IsobeWell-Known Member

Threads:
    :oops:Christmas shopping was fun to do. I like many of you start early and get things on sale if I can. Christmas has changed over the decades for our family. Our part giver has passed away, so we spend our Christmas at home quietly with our favorite foods for Christmas day. Present giving has changed dramatically with affordability. We give cards when we can and call each other. When we were growing up it was so different than today for Christmas gift giving.

2. Everly12

Everly12New Member

Threads:
    I have started my Christmas shopping online.
    Its a good way to do shopping.
    I am buying beautiful gift for my nephew and niece and buying lovely cards for elders and friends.

3. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    As for me, I feel like I don't need to buy other people gifts unless they gave me a gift first, so I get to save money that way, lol. So I usually do my Christmas shopping around Dec. already. Sometimes I get annoyed at the crowds and long lines during the holidays, so I sometimes I just give cash as gifts instead.

4. juancarlos

juancarlosMember

Threads:
    I have put my Christmas decorations up last night. As soon as all my halloween decoration came down I was itching to put my tree up. I have got some presents but i like shopping now when all the shops have there decorations and christmas carols on, it so nice.

5. Rosyrain

RosyrainActive Member

Threads:
    When we were younger, my friends and I would exchange gifts, but now that we all have families of our own, we really do not do it anymore. Too much money to spend and we just do not have the funds to do it. We all exchange greeting cards with kind words though and really take our time to make the cards nice.

As for everyone else, I make a master list of all of the gifts I need to buy and then go from there. Most of the time I do not have a specific gift in mind to get everyone and just kind of look around until I find the perfect gift to give.

6. juancarlos

juancarlosMember

Threads:
    I have put my Xmas decorations up last night. The moment all our halloween night decor came down We seemed to be irritated to place our tree upward. I like shopping now when all the shops have there decorations and christmas carols on, it very nice.