How do you receive or use your earnings from Paypal?

Discussion in Payment Methods started by smartdude966 • Nov 12, 2014.

1. Nakitakona

NakitakonaActive Member

Threads:
    The funds I earned from working online paid to my PayPal account, were withdrawn from my Debit Card. And the money sent there is used to pay my utilities like water, electricity, and Internet bill. I consider my online earnings as an extra income since I have a regular pay received every month. Writing online is just my past time for writing is my passion. I love writing to share what I have in mind, what I have experienced, and everything.

2. Working Buck

Working BuckActive Member

Threads:
    Hi there! I just want to know how did you get a PayPal card? And how much did you pay for it? I'm not really aware that there is a PayPal card. And can it be used anywhere? I'm a freelancer and withdrawing funds from PayPal takes sometime so I would like to learn more about this PayPal card. Thanks!

3. larryl332

larryl332Active Member

Threads:
    I just stow it away like all my other money. From there I have really started to take a different approach, but that is a whole other story. I try not to spend it right away though, and so putting it away at first seems like a good move for me.

4. Jamille

JamilleActive Member

Threads:
    I've linked my paypal account to a special account recognized by Paypal in my country. I prefer to maintain this account and pay an annual fee of $7.5 instead of divulging credit card or savings account information online. Withdrawal from paypal to this account usually takes 2 to 3 days. I use my online earnings to pay for my internet bill, utilities, and extra stuff that's not on my budget.

5. tonyb

tonybActive Member

Threads:
    Receiving PayPal fund through Check or PayPal Mastercard is dependent on your region especially the Check I guess it's only PayPal US that offers this service.

6. Belovedad

BelovedadActive Member

Threads:
    I really only use the money directly from PayPal. I don't actually ever collect the money outside of it. I don't even think it's possible to do so in my country unfortunately but I can use cards with the account.

7. efrain silva

efrain silvaMember

Threads:
    It really is pretty simple to use. Paypal is direct and straight to the bank it goes! The money usually shows up in online banking accounts within three business days. I usually see it that way, at the very least, and I am always checking it for the transfer as well.....I love using Paypal for all online work and payments. It is so simple.

I usually save it all up, and just let it add up. Once I have a nice, big amount, then I spend it on something. That something usually ends up being bills and bills and more bills, etc. Get creative. There is really no limit to what you can do or earn on here. Stick with it; you will not regret it.

I agree with this, for the most part. When you have a Paypal account, then you do not really need to have a debit or credit card attached to it. This is just extra, and by extra I mean extra costs, headaches, fees, etc. That's where they can get you if you are not careful.

#67Dec 22, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 22, 2016
  8. Decentlady

DecentladyActive Member

Threads:
    I transfer it in my bank account. For me that is convinient method.

I haven't ever used Paypal cash otherwise. I doubt we can straight away use the balance for purchasing something as per PayPal and country agreement.

9. Binu

BinuActive Member

Threads:
    I have not linked my bank or card with paypal. My paypal funds are the payments from the sites where I make little bit of money. I use my paypal balance to make purchase from ebay. I never have to necessity to withdraw from paypal thus. I have not linked to the bank yet.

10. ptahm22

ptahm22Active Member

Threads:
    Earnings from PayPal are my main source of income. I budget for this earnings like I would for a normal salary. After I spend enough on my basic needs, I contribute to charity and give 10 % at my church. The rest goes to my savings account.

11. Ke Gordon

Ke GordonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I just mostly use them for food and gas, maybe to pay a few bills if I am lucky. I usually don't have enough in my account other than to make partial payments on things. That is how they can be used for me. I would like to have enough in the account to totally pay a bill but that is not likely to happen.

12. FolkArtist

FolkArtistActive Member

Threads:
    If you work online it seems a must to have,so many companies can pay you this way,although a lot of them have other ways of paying you also. You receive a email telling you, a payment was made and how much,also who the sender and company is as well.

I usually transfer my money into my bank account right away,although it takes a day or two to show up there. Its fast enough for me right now,but i may try to get a paypal mastercard in the future.

13. kaka135

kaka135Active Member

Threads:
    Nowadays I always choose PayPal as the payment method for online purchase. I like to use it especially at sites from foreign countries, so it will automatically deduct the money I have in my PayPal account. If I purchase things locally using our local currency, my credit card will be charged. I have no idea if I can choose to pay from my PayPal balance for purchasing with local currency.

I have transferred money from PayPal to my local bank account twice when I was earning quite good from Bubblews, but since I don't have much balance there, so I just leave the money there. :)

14. tonyb

tonybActive Member

Threads:
    One other good thing I like with PayPal is the fact that sometimes I get to know of shopping sites that accept payment via paypal and because I am getting to know of such sites through them I am more relaxed doing business there. I guess I am more secured making payment using paypal in most transactions I do online, the limitation many sites are yet to include this method of payment.

15. Shine_Spirit

Shine_SpiritActive Member

Threads:
    All I do with that money is to save as much as I can to make it a dream that soon I'll know be something real. I've been saving up for years for this (it's something really important for me... very personal), and thank God I'm getting to the final stretch.

16. kingcool52

kingcool52Active Member

Threads:
    I've recently started earning quite a bit of money from various different sources so I've decided to slowly build up my PayPal balance and hope that one day it will be enough for me to use to fund a big purchase like a car. I know I won't be able to buy the car with my PayPal funds but if it helps contribute even to 5% of the full cost of the car then that would be amazing. So because of that I won't be using any of the money in my PayPal for ages.

17. overcast

overcastActive Member

Threads:
    I move all my paypal funds to the bank. And this helps me manage the banking and the savings in due time. I have learned that some of the time paypal savings can be good enough. And it can earn decent enough for the savings. So on that note I'd be surely considering the paypal earning to be long term once I have moved them to the bank. I guess it depends on each person this way how it works out.

18. Nakitakona

NakitakonaActive Member

Threads:
    This is a good way of financial management. I like the way you save money to your bank from you PayPal funds. I am doing it too as long as I have enough money from my PayPal account, I transfer it to my debit card or to my bank account. I let it stay there just like saving it until I need it. Now it is time to withdraw.

19. luri

luriActive Member

Threads:
    I have never funded my paypal account with my bank money. My paypal account is always funded through the payment In received from my clients and online earning sites. For example, I work on number of paid to post forums. I receive cash on paypal for my posting service. I use my paypal funds to make online purchases.