How do you save?

Discussion in Savings & Investments Plans started by suzeysplace • Jul 9, 2012.

1. Bolt

BoltWell-Known Member

Threads:
    My biggest savings come from not drinking alcohol and not going out often. My friends spend a fortune every weekend on alcohol. I must save at least 50 pounds per week by not drinking alcohol. Most people plunder the majority of their disposable income on going out and drinking.

2. kitkat0124

kitkat0124Active Member

Threads:
    In the company I'm working you can save by saving parts of your salary. You can choice the amount you want to be deducted to your salary. It will earn a small interest and can withdraw it anytime. The good thing about it is you can really feel the deduction since your not seeing the money.

3. Anna Blush

Anna BlushActive Member

Threads:
    My favorite way to save would have to be finding deals online.
    I love going to websites like groupon as well as coupon cabin because I know this is where I will find the best in store and online deals ranging from everything to clothes to electronics and furniture.
    It's a great feeling to save which is why I adore these websites.

4. ACSAPA

ACSAPAWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Apart from cutting back on everything, having my Paypal account connected to my bank account helps a little with saving because if I sell something on eBay, and I have money in my Paypal account after sending the item out,
    I can just transfer it to my savings account.

5. Denis Hard

Denis HardWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I always buy most of the stuff I need in bulk when I have the money. Which means when I make my purchases they last me for like two months so the moolah I earn in between goes straight into my savings account. So it's like I save a third of everything I earn.

6. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I try to save money by not buying food that I don't need, like junk food or sandwich spread for example. I also try to spend my money on things that matter and to not waste them on going to the movies or hanging out at the mall, because for sure you will need to spend money while you're out of the house.