How do you shop on Black Friday? Online. In the Stores.

Discussion in Online Shopping started by True2marie • Nov 29, 2013.

1. True2marie

True2marieActive Member

Threads:
    Over the past few years, people's approach to Black Friday has changed. For me, I shop online. I prefer not to wade through the sea of bodies in stores. How about you? Do you shop online during Black Friday or shop in a store?

2. comlink

comlinkNew Member

Threads:
    I do a mixture of both, I have local stores that have sales during the event and although they become slightly crowded its nowhere near as some might think. I do also check up on the internet just in case I'm looking for something that my stores don't carry and also maybe some deals that are online only.

3. JosieP

JosiePWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Considering all the trampled people on this day after the day of giving thanks (pfff lol), I wouldn't even consider shopping anywhere but online. People are willing to hurt other people over saving a few bucks, it's insane. Are their lives that altered by what they end up saving? If so, they need to rethink some things. I hate these big shopping days. I will always always shop online during them, if I ever shop during them at all, which I never do.

4. amy005

amy005Active Member

Threads:
    Last year I went to Wal-Marts 3 event sale but instead of going on the first night which was Thursday when I knew everyone would be there, I went to the 3rd even and still got some really great stuff. A lot of things that were already marked down on the first night were still there and still really great prices so I got a few awesome things without having to deal with an annoying crowd.

5. pandandesign

pandandesignActive Member

Threads:
    I don't usually go shopping on Black Fridays, not to mention there are always some crazy people out there. If I do go shopping on Black Friday, I would go to the store because I can actually look at the items myself to see whether or not I want. I don't do Black Friday shopping online because I am not able to look at the items. I want to be able to look at the products before I buy them.

6. TheViper

TheViperActive Member

Threads:
    Last year I went to black friday and it was hectic. There were fights breaking out left and right. Then you had people trying to rob those that bought the last item of certain products. I didn't even make it all the way into the store yet and just pushed my way out. Now, I just purchase what I want online and will wait for cyber Monday.

7. Kaylah

KaylahActive Member

Threads:
    I shop online. It's too scary to shop in stores on Black Friday. I like to avoid crowds as much as possible on that day. There are too many people pushing and shoving, too many people getting trampled over. I prefer to stay safe and not be stressed out. It is just a sale, and while you may be able to find a lot of things on sale on Black Friday, they will be on sale on other days, as well. Not to mention, you might be able to find the same stuff online, that will also be on sale.