How do you start your day?

Discussion in Misc & Others started by 003 • May 10, 2014.

1. 003

003Well-Known Member

Threads:
    When I wake up, I immediately prepare my breakfast. I cook my oatmeal and drink my orange juice. After I am done eating my breakfast, I drink my vitamins. Then I would brush my teeth, gargle a mouthwash and take a bath. After I am done with all those, I would start doing whatever I would have to do for the day or that's the time I would relax myself. Whether I would just be staying at home all day or I would be going out, I start my day the same.

2. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I actually don't have a morning ritual. I would just wake up, go to the bathroom, eat if I am hungry, and then proceed to do my stuff online. I also don't have a nightly ritual, come to think of it. I don't think it's a bad thing though to not have a ritual.

3. Ruth B.

Ruth B.Active Member

Threads:
    I like to start my day with taking time to get in the 'zone' of feeling good, and thinking good thoughts, and setting a positive tone' for my day.

4. luigi

luigiMember

Threads:
    I start my day like every other day.

Wake up. Feed the cats. Boil water. Pour OJ. Make 2 hard boiled eggs. (I might also possibly have a cup of coffee is there is enough in the coffee maker once my best friend is finished making her's.)

It's a pattern that gets me prepared for the day ahead. If I venture away from it, I feel like there's something I'm missing in the day. It's an irritating feeling that I avoid. LOL

5. davbopol13

davbopol13Active Member

Threads:
    Here lately I have changed my morning routine. I get up early, and I either go to the track and walk three miles, or I do the 20 minute workout on youtube. But first I drink a glass of water with my vitimans, I take DIM every morning without fail!

6. Denis Hard

Denis HardWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I don't have some routine I follow. Sometimes I start with making rounds around the farm to feed the animals then get back in for breakfast at around 10:00. On other days I'll check my emails right after I wake up, makes some breakfast then attend to farm chores. Other times it's prepare the breakfast first, farm chores then take a look around the net.

7. May102014

May102014Active Member

Threads:
    I start my day by brushing my teeth and washing my face. Then I prepare my breakfast and usually wait an hour afterwards before I workout. After the workout, I wash up with a nice shower and proceed to read the morning news before I head out to work. This is a routine I follow everyday. Sometimes I will slack off with the workouts but that's usually around the weekends or holidays.

8. SicariusX

SicariusXNew Member

Threads:
    For a normal working day, I would wake up, brush my teeth, have a quick short bath and then proceed to iron my working attire before rushing out to work. I use the word "rush" because I am the type of person who would grab the chance to sleep an extra 10 minutes even if I may be late for work.:p

And during days which I'm not working, there is no resemblance of any routine whatsoever because I like it that way. ;)

9. johnnear

johnnearActive Member

Threads:
    I start my day by waking up. Just kidding. I don't really have a solid routine but I did once but I just got bored of it. Usually I would go straight to the kitchen and prepare some half-baked excuse for breakfast and then after that proceed to doing whatever I need to do. But for weekdays, I just go straight to the bath and go to work.

10. clairebeautiful

clairebeautifulActive Member

Threads:
    I have four children, one is under 1. She is currently my alarm clock, and I wake up with her between 7 and 7:30 and nurse her. In that time, my husband goes and makes coffee before jumping in the shower. Then I head downstairs and prepare breakfast for my other 3 kids, or, if the 8 year old is feeling outstanding, SHE does breakfast and I drink coffee. As far as getting ready for the day, many days are gym days, so I don't shower or fix my hair or makeup. I just throw on clothes and get out the door.

The summer is also much lazier than the school year, for obvious reasons. If we plan to spend the day at the pool, our morning routine is very relaxed and slow.

11. JosieP

JosiePWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Snuggles, breakfast, snuggles then internet to catch up on writing/emails/social media, then outside to enjoy the moment under the sun.. then life! I love my mornings.