How easy or hard is it to say no to your partner?

Discussion in Off Topic Discussion & General Questions started by Contrailla Davidson Sr. • Oct 25, 2014.

1. Contrailla Davidson Sr.

Contrailla Davidson Sr.New Member

Threads:
    I often find my self not wanting to turn down my wife for anything . Most every time she ask for something I do my best to make it happen for her. From cooking food to painting her toenails, I find it really hard to say no . I dont know if it's a good thing to do but I always want to be able to get her anything she ask for.

2. Dora M

Dora MWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Your wife is a very lucky woman. In my circle of acquaintances, I don't know of many men who could be bothered painting their girlfriend's/wife's toenails. I think as long as you enjoy what you are doing, it's obviously fun. And if there is a healthy balance between giving and receiving things, on both parts, then there is nothing to worry about. The problem starts when you start feeling overwhelmed or burdened by what your wife is asking you for. Or, when you start regarding her questions as demands.

3. ACSAPA

ACSAPAWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Most women would consider you an ideal husband. As long as you are not doing anything that's detrimental to you or making you feel used, it's perfectly fine for you to do nice things for your wife. Hopefully she also does kind things for you.

4. gmckee1985

gmckee1985Active Member

Threads:
    I'm pretty good at saying no. I think most women respect it when you put your foot down and deny them things when they're being ridiculous or just trying to see what they can get away with. Letting people run all over you is no way to go through life. That being said, I'm not ridiculous about it. I provide for my woman and buy them things that I can afford. I just think men get carried away at times and let women run all over them. I definitely don't fall into that trap.