How fast is your internet?

Discussion in Internet Broadband Access started by JoshTheboss • Jul 2, 2014.

1. moondebi

moondebiActive Member

Threads:
    We have a broadband connection at home which is pretty fast. Apart from that, there're two data cards. One of them is faster than the other which the data plan it is having. The internet service in our country has improved a lot in the recent past. With the implementation of newer infrastructure speed is increasing. Having been in an urban area, we enjoy fastest of the connections.

2. Ray1

Ray1Well-Known Member

Threads:
    @luckycharm@luckycharm Fortunately I have two mobile connections with 4G Airtel and Reliance Jio introduced recently. One of them was given to me as tester which will be valid until 31st December (free of cost and I can use 25 GB per day) however it is not working well inside my house although it works well outside of my home. The other one the Airtel is too costly if I use it for routine work. I have 4 internet connections but all have almost same speed.

#42Nov 19, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 29, 2017
  3. luckycharm

luckycharmActive Member

Threads:
    @Ray1@Ray1 introduction of Reliance Jio started a price war among Internet service providers including landline broadband providers. I am also suffering from low signal strength inside my house. But I recently purchased a Huawei 4G dongle which is very powerful in getting signals. I place it on the terrace and access net through WiFi. It works very well for me. As it is a universal wingle I can use all types of SIMs with it.

But I am skeptical about Reliance Jio as I heard that it works only with the mobiles with which it is bought. So I haven't tried that yet. But reliance got a WiFi dongle also and that works with their Jio SIM. Once the trial period is over by January 2017 we would be able to use it as a normal SIM I guess.

#43Nov 19, 2016
  4. Ray1

Ray1Well-Known Member

Threads:
    @luckycharm@luckycharm Actually I am using Tikona for my routine jobs which is cheap and reliable @575 for 12.5 GB per month and if data is used before month end it goes on primary speed. But I will convert it for @650 for 15 GB 4 MB/PS from 22nd of this month (the month cycle changes on 22nd) that should give me better connectivity. Besides I have JIO, Airtel and BSNL in my different mobile sets. Now JIO has allowed almost all phones for accessing provided the phone has VOLTE facility.

#44Nov 20, 2016
  5. Vinicius Souza

Vinicius SouzaMember

Threads:
    Oh! You have excellent internet broadband,

. Even though my internet be a little bit slow, it is enough for my demand.

6. Beast_Titan

Beast_TitanActive Member

Threads:
    I have 6 mbps unlimited Internet speed. I use landline wireless internet dsl connection. I know less people uses landline phones these days but internet packages with landline phone connections have unlimited data. I hate data capping mobile internet have so I decided to go for a package with unlimited data. I can stream on Netflix all day and I don't worry about running out of data.

7. Ray1

Ray1Well-Known Member

Threads:
    @Beast_Titan@Beast_Titan I would have loved something like that in my area but unfortunately this concept has just started in our country and the speed is not yet up to the mark besides the rates are too high. But the way the companies are panning in this direction the chances are we shall be able to use such services in a very near future.

#47Feb 2, 2017