How Fast Is Your Internet?

Discussion in Phone, Internet & TV started by Turtletechie • Feb 11, 2015.

1. Diane Lane

Diane LaneWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Although my internet speed seems fast compared to some, I certainly pay for it. I've also noticed that it seems to take forever for tasks to complete on my tablet. There seems to be a lot of lag time when using the wifi, so I guess I need to run the test again using the tablet, and see how much the results vary from what I posted here a while back. I just ran the test again yesterday here on the desktop, because I was taking a survey that asked for the information, and the result was pretty consistent with what I last posted here.

2. Rajesh Kumar

Rajesh KumarNew Member

Threads:
    My home broadband connection has a download speed of 21Mbps. The upload is almost 10Mbps. There is a misconception that the download speed is the only thing that matters. In reality, upload is also important. Due to a very fast download speed, I can watch YouTube in 1080p and 4K without any buffering, I can watch NetFlix movies without any problem. I care for the upload speed because I need to backup large amount of data from my computer to the Internet and it needs a decent upload speed.