How frequent do you go shopping for your clothes?

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by 003 • May 17, 2014.

1. jneanz

jneanzActive Member

Threads:
    When I went to work every day, I would buy quarterly. Now that I work at home, it's a few times a year. It's hard to hold back but when I realize that I don't need to dress up, reality sets in.

2. GemmaRowlands

GemmaRowlandsActive Member

Threads:
    I only go shopping when I really need something, and even when this is the case I will only buy things second hand so that it won't cost very much at all. People waste far too much money on clothing, and I will not be one of those people, because I know that I don't have very much money to be spending at the moment.

3. Briannagodess

BriannagodessActive Member

Threads:
    Wow, when was the last time I ever went shopping for myself? The truth is, I only go shopping for my son now. Sad but it is true. Whereas before, I used to shop every week for new clothes. Crazy, isn't it? But being a mother, my priorities change and clothes aren't just as important as food, diaper and baby stuff. I do know a friend who buys clothes every time she's in the store, which is about every other day. That's crazy but I think it's her choice anyway. I cannot really stop or condemn her for doing that. Her money, her decision.

4. thenextGeek

thenextGeekActive Member

Threads:
    Maybe once every quarter. It also depends if I see something that I really like, such as clothes pertaining to my university, or a car club that I'm a member of. But other than that, I don't buy clothes frequently because I'm trying to save money. However, when I do buy clothes, I make sure that I buy lots of them because I want to mix up my wardrobe a little bit. I'm starting to improve my sense of fashion so having a wide variety of clothes is a must.

5. gata montes

gata montesActive Member

Threads:
    Not that often - as I normally only shop for clothes if something needs replacing.

Which as most of my clothes can be mixed and matched and the majority are all high quality and usually last for many years before they even start to look the slightest bit shabby - is generally never more than twice a year and more often than not at the end of each season ( we only have two here - summer and winter ) as I always like to take advantage of the huge discounts that most high end stores give at those times - especially as - because all items are usually marked down to way below half price and more - picking up a bargain is virtually guaranteed.

6. Lushlala

LushlalaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I'm not going to lie, I love shopping and don't always shop for clothes because I need them, but rather because I really like them. We all have our vices, our weaknesses, mine is clothes shopping. If I'm out and about and I see something I really like, If I know I can spare the money, I will buy it. If I don't have the money, I hand on heart get a stress headache and agonise over it, sometimes for days LOL That's why I'm grateful for stores that do lay-away, even though my husband doesn't understand the logic.