How Long Do You Wait?

Discussion in Movies, Music & Games started by Denis Hard • Jan 9, 2015.

1. dyanmarie25

dyanmarie25Active Member

Threads:
    Well, I think just patient enough to wait for the DVD release of the movie/television show. I really don't mind waiting on them, time passes by so quickly anyway, so I'm pretty fine with it. I'm a DVD collector too so buying DVD's has always been my shopping hobby. I rarely go to the cinemas to watch movies, unless I couldn't wait for it. However, I will still buy my own DVD copy of the movie since I really like it.

2. DreekLass

DreekLassWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I will wait for as long as I have to? Lol. That sounds a little stubborn lol. But it is sort of true? Movies and watching them really isn't all that important to me, even though when I see certain trailers I make a mental note to watch it, at some point, in my head. But it's never an urgent thing.

3. TommyVercetti

TommyVercettiActive Member

Threads:
    Well, if you're intending on saving money before anything else, digital download is the way to go. Like the guy above me said, Netflix or Amazon Prime would give you the best deals among all the platforms.

If it's a good movie though, or one of those marvel movies, then I spare no expense and watch it on IMAX.

4. deathbyprayer

deathbyprayerActive Member

Threads:
    I'm not one to wait actually nor am I the one that goes to theaters willy-nilly. I just watch them when I get the chance. Sometimes I would go by a theater and see a movie that I like I just go in or if I miss it I just wait for it until it comes to streaming sites or DVD (which I rarely buy anyways)