How Long Does Your Powder Last You?

Discussion in Health & Beauty started by Miaka_M • May 27, 2014.

1. Miaka_M

Miaka_MActive Member

Threads:
    I'm guessing that this would be more towards women than men, but the question is: How long does your powder last you? I mean makeup. I use the Clinique brand of powder and it lasts around 1 year. I don't go out as often and sometimes when I go outside, I don't wear makeup. My mom's lasts around that time as well. Do you find yourself buying it quickly?

2. forextraspecialstuff

forextraspecialstuffActive Member

Threads:
    I also use Clinique face powder, the one in the compact not the loose, and it lasts me about a year. I probably use it approximately four times a week and even thought it's a compact I apply it with a large brush because I feel I don't waste as much product this way. The compact costs about $24 so lasting a year makes it a great value for me.

3. isabbbela

isabbbelaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I'm currently using the Studio Care by MAC and it's been a couple months. Last powder I used lasted me around 8 months. I only lightly dust the powder on my face in the morning, as I have combination skin and don't really need to absorb that much oil. I never tried Clinique, but their powders are usually in a big container and would probably last me over one year!

4. wander_n_wonder

wander_n_wonderActive Member

Threads:
    For me, it lasts for about 6 months max because I use it everyday and I also do retouches in between the day. I also think it's not good to let powders last over a year because it can already expire by then.

I like Clinique powder because it feels very light on the skin and it looks natural. It does not make you look like you have a stocking on your face. I think it's one of the best powders I've ever tried.