How many computers do you have?

Discussion in Software PC & Mac started by ozadin • Jun 11, 2013.

1. ozadin

ozadinActive Member

Threads:
    Including laptops! In my household, I have 3 desktops (one doesn't work), and 2 laptops. One of the laptops was originally mine, but since I got a new desktop about a year ago, my mom started using it. I think I might give this desktop to my brother when I feel like it's time for an upgrade. That is, if my brother doesn't get a new computer for the next 2 years.

2. dissn_it

dissn_itActive Member

Threads:
    Right now we have a total of five of them. Two desktops that are not currently being used and two more that are. We have just one laptop at the moment but will probably be getting another one in the very new future. It is pretty ironic that the computers in our house actually out number the humans!

3. Anna Blush

Anna BlushActive Member

Threads:
    I only have 2 computers at home.
    I also have an ipad so I think I am all set for life. I have my personal laptop and the other desktop is my families. I am the only one who actually uses it on a daily basis while the other one is for my mom since she likes playing cards and talking to our family through skype.

4. dorothymoreno

dorothymorenoActive Member

Threads:
    we have three computers right now two are desktop computers and the other one is a laptop. We are planning to ge another laptop soon. We love computers so that we can stay in touch with family and friends,play games,watch movies etc.. so much you can do with a computer and internet!!

5. BlackSolaris

BlackSolarisActive Member

Threads:
    3 laptops and 1 desktop. 2 of the laptops and the one desktop is mine, and the other laptop is my father's. I do plan getting a new laptop because this is getting old, and then i use this for storage like the other 2 i have.

6. Nick2011

Nick2011Active Member

Threads:
    One desktop one laptop. Working on getting 2 new desktops for a good price. Should have some results by next week after a long, exhausting, and frustrating search.

7. JosieP

JosiePWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I have a desktop and 4 laptops. The one I personally use is on it's last legs though. Wish I could figure out how to get past the adhesives to open the thing up and fix it myself.

8. lindbergh

lindberghWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I have one desktop, one laptop and one netbook. I use the desktop for gaming, my mom uses the laptop and I use the netbook primarily for my business ventures. I use my netbook the most because it's very handy and very easy to carry. It's also very durable.

9. difrancprod

difrancprodBanned

Threads:
    I have 2, one iMac and a 1 macbook pro. I also own a tablet. I just realized how wired I am these days after typing that.

10. dreyz

dreyzMember

Threads:
    Hmm, 3 desktops and 2 laptops for me. The laptops are a couple of years old and my family isn't planning to replace them. And of course, my desktop's main purpose is for gaming so it pretty much costs the most among the others.

11. stevensmith

stevensmithBanned

Threads:
    i have one laptop for my work and one desktop to have some entertainment out of it in form of gaming and watching movies which forms biggest portion of it

12. UshaBecker

UshaBeckerMember

Threads:
    Yeah i have got a laptop and a desktop as well...i purchased the desktop quite a while ago and still it is the most preferred choice of mine for any sort of work..i have kept the laptop just for the mobility advantages...otherwise the desktop just rocks..;

13. hellspawn

hellspawnNew Member

Threads:
    I have a desktop and a laptop. The laptop comes in handy when i go to our rehearsal studio to record some ideas and then work them out at home.

14. UshaBecker

UshaBeckerMember

Threads:
    Well i had a desktop at first assembled and then i purchased Sony Vaio laptop so i guess i have two computers now..

15. wowtgp

wowtgpActive Member

Threads:
    Wow you certainly seem to have a lot of PCs in your house. I for one have only 2 PCs - one for my personal use and the other one for every other house member. I don't like anyone interfering in my work or even touching my laptop lol.

16. Tribie

TribieMember

Threads:
    We only have 2 desktops (but the monitor of the other one is broken at the moment) and 2 laptops (one of which is at the shop because it is broken). What we have so much of are smart phones and tablets. We have 2 iPads, a Samsung Galaxy Tab and 2 Smart Phones aside from the 5 other cellphones. We are very "connected". It would probably do us good if we sell some stuff. We can probably sell the CPU of the other desktop when we get our files out and 2 regular cellphones.

17. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    We have 1 desktop, 1 laptop, and 1 tablet. I prefer to use the desktop for gaming and watching movies, while I use the laptop mainly for surfing the net. The tablet I mainly use for reading e-books.

18. ohiotom76

ohiotom76Well-Known Member

Threads:
    Currently just two, a desktop and a laptop. However I use my desktop far more than my laptop, which has been collecting dust for months. I gave away my table to my dad who isn't too keen to using computers to begin with. The one thing I've noticed though when you don't use a computer for weeks at a time, is that you get bombarded with updates when you do turn it back on, it can take a couple of hours of rebooting constantly before you can finally start using them.

19. SoftDev

SoftDevNew Member

Threads:
    I've 4 desktop and 2 laptops, we're three brothers who use these. One desktop is just for gaming purpose and all the others are for work.

#19Sep 27, 2013
    Last edited: Sep 27, 2013
  20. Steverd

SteverdMember

Threads:
    Right now I have four desktops, two laptops, a netbook, two ipads and iphones.
    Is that too many for two people? I don't think so!!!