How many computers do you have?

Discussion in Software PC & Mac started by ozadin • Jun 11, 2013.

1. Treighsie

TreighsieActive Member

Threads:
    Three laptops, but one really doesn't work.
    Our iPhones have internet too. Bodies that count?

2. emmy2points

emmy2pointsActive Member

Threads:
    There's one PC desktop for general use in the house, I have my own laptop especially for when I need to travel, and I guess my smartphone acts like a mini computer when I don't have my laptop around with me (I can browse the internet and check my email just fine with it.). It'll be a while until I upgrade computers/smartphones since I'm tight on money right now, but at present, all serve their purposes quite well.

3. JessiFox

JessiFoxActive Member

Threads:
    Currently my husband and I have two laptops, plus he uses the kindle fire for a lot of what he chooses to do online. We are getting a desktop soon, though.

4. Nickchick

NickchickWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I have a desktop and a laptop that I don't use that much. It's old and I have no emotional attachment to it. I just keep it as a backup. I just got a tablet today but I haven't opened the box yet.

5. jodiann12

jodiann12Active Member

Threads:
    In my household there is one desktop that's broken right now. Two laptops and one tablet. I am thinking I need to get another laptop so that I can keep up with the all of the work I need to do.

6. aspencer8111

aspencer8111New Member

Threads:
    I have 1 Macbook Air, 1 Macbook Pro, 1 iMac, 1 iPad Mini, 2 iPhones, and an AppleTV. THIS! This right here is why I call myself a "self-proclaimed Apple fanboy". But hey, I love em! They never brick or blue screen. The iMac is over 10 years old and runs like the day I turned it on! It is great!

7. Pat

PatWell-Known Member

Threads:
    In our house we have 1 desktop that works but no one uses it, 4 laptops and 2 tablets. My work laptop is dedicated for my use only. My tablet is an old HP Touchpad that has limited use, I plan to update that one very soon.

8. rossonomous

rossonomousActive Member

Threads:
    I have 2, 3 if you include my work computer.

In terms of personal computers, 1 is a laptop and 1 is a gaming desktop. I much prefer my desktop.

9. JosieP

JosiePWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I'm up to 6 now :S I'm too side tracked to remember to fix two of them

10. deansaliba

deansalibaActive Member

Threads:
    I currently have three computers in my house: a laptop for me to use for work, a laptop for my father to use, and a desktop PC that is currently sitting in the corner of my room. I also have a cupboard that is filled with enough computer parts that I could probably build another two computers. It may seem extreme, but I make my money online and don't want to risk being without a computer. :)

11. vpresson

vpressonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I have two laptops in my household mine which is the main one and than I have my old one I had before the one I have now. Usually my husband uses that one I keep just in case I ever need a back up if for some reason the one I use goes out.

12. BlackMage

BlackMageNew Member

Threads:
    I have my own desktop, which I use mainly for gaming and internet browsing, and my father has his own work computer, which is another desktop. I don't like laptops that much and I haven't been in a situation where a laptop would be more useful than a desktop so far, so these 2 desktops are more than enough for us. Oh, I have an android phone too, if that counts.

13. iShootRocks

iShootRocksNew Member

Threads:
    I have 2 laptops that are currently being used. Then I have 2 old and broken laptops just sitting around in a drawer somewhere. I also have a dinosaur of a desktop and I don't know why I just don't bother to get rid of it!

14. pandandesign

pandandesignActive Member

Threads:
    I only have one computer, which is my MacBook that I bought in 2003. I think one is enough since I don't spend much time on my computer. I only use my computer for typing, editing, and web browsing.

15. fancy

fancyMember

Threads:
    I personally own two desktops and one laptop. As a freelancer and still a student I usually use the laptop for freelancing tasks considering that it is like am always busy and getting time to sit and work with my desktop can be quite challenging. I also love gaming and as with the desktop I can perfectly handle all types of games without problems. My brother too loves gaming and in most cases he is the one using the other desktop.

16. mareebaybay

mareebaybayActive Member

Threads:
    I have one desktop and one laptop. I also have one tablet if you are considering that a computer.

17. justusforus

justusforusActive Member

Threads:
    I have a desktop where I do most of my work and a laptop as a backup that I use. I have other desktops that are basically stored.

18. DrRipley

DrRipleyExpert

Threads:
    I have a laptop, a desktop, and a tablet, and I use them all equally. My family has all their own devices though, so there's a few more in my household. As for me, I work on the desktop, browse for leisure on my laptop, and use apps on my tablet.

19. erronousRogue

erronousRogueMember

Threads:
    Two desktops and an older laptop. It's a modest setup, but works fine for me.

20. themarting

themartingActive Member

Threads:
    We actually have an Acer netbook, an older Acer laptop, a custome desktop i built, and two tablets.