How many computers do you have?

Discussion in Software PC & Mac started by ozadin • Jun 11, 2013.

1. jbepp

jbeppMember

Threads:
    We have 2 desktops (My brother's and mine), 1 laptop (My dad's) and my tablet.
    My father and brother also have smartphones.

2. Aladar

AladarWell-Known Member

Threads:
    2 desktops, 1 laptop. I'm only using one desktop though, not even using the laptop. The second desktop is there only as a backup in the case that my main desktop ever dies suddenly.. :)

3. lovemwaf

lovemwafActive Member

Threads:
    I have 2 computers. Both are pc and are laptops. I used to own a Mac, but that died on me recently and I couldn't get it fixed. I'm looking to get 2 more high spec laptops to help me handle a lot of my workload and get some really good results real easily in my line of duty.

4. Denis Hard

Denis HardWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I only need one computer which I primarily use to surf the net. I'm thinking of acquiring a second computer soon, install Blender and MakeHuman on it and get back to doing some modeling and animation.

5. 4justice

4justiceNew Member

Threads:
    There's a total of four in my household. I have my own. Then my fiance has her own. There's my notebook for a third. And lastly, my tablet makes up the set of four.

6. True2marie

True2marieActive Member

Threads:
    I own one computer. It's a desktop. This year, I plan on purchasing another one. It just helps for visitors who want to use my pc and I need to use this machine also.

jeunes-chercheurs-clime-chapo_vignette.

Attached Files:

7. qaximor

qaximorNew Member

Threads:
    I currently have one PC and a sony vaio laptop which is 5 years old. I used to have a MAcbookpro but I sold it to buy my gaming PC which costed me aroun 1200 Euros. I use my laptop when I am lazy I go to bed and watch some movies or youtube videos and try to sleep.

8. WeDontSleep

WeDontSleepNew Member

Threads:
    I have one desktop computer and one laptop. Obviously I spend most of my time on the desktop computer and use the laptop when I'm not at home. The laptop is fairly new, but the desktop computer is really old and I will soon replace it. Going to need a good gaming rig.

9. andrew172

andrew172Active Member

Threads:
    Technically I have hundreds of computers ;) But big gadget ones, I have two laptops and a playstation and that's about it. I'm thinking about buying a new laptop though. I always keep my old ones in case something breaks on my current laptop and I can take the old one apart and use it for parts.

10. Peninha

PeninhaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I just have one laptop, but soon enough that will have to change because my kids are growing and they will be needing to use the computer to do their school tasks. So far one still does the job. :)

11. delusional

delusionalActive Member

Threads:
    I own 2 laptops and a desktop computer. The desktop is for pure power. I got one laptop from my work and the other is the one I bought when I went to university.

12. Brad

BradMember

Threads:
    Well, originally, I had 3 computers, but my brother broke one of them and then I decided to give my mum and dad my other one. Luckily, I was able to keep my Sony Vaio, which was the best I had and I'm still using that one now as it's still quick and it's my own.

I'm thinking of getting an AlienWare though.

13. mikelouis

mikelouisActive Member

Threads:
    I just have two of them. A laptop and a desktop. I use the laptop when am at work and the desktop when am at home and I want to play some games or do some coding. I like my home life separated from my work life. I also use my laptop at home for other tasks.

14. GottDeals

GottDealsNew Member

Threads:
    I don't know what to say here since a "computer" can have such a wide definition these days. Let's go with "if it can get on the Internet" then it is a computer, how about that? So, I have a desktop, a laptop, two android phones, an android tablet, and a Kindle. The latter I like 'because' it does the Internet so badly. The less I am distracted by the Internet, the more that I can read classics on my Kindle.

15. maxparker0

maxparker0Member

Threads:
    I only have one laptop for me and it's sufficient for me as I am not a heavy user of PC. I just browse web sometimes, listen songs, play some games and that's it. However, I now want to get myself an ipad so that I do not have to carry my laptop wherever I go.

16. Steve

SteveMember

Threads:
    If by computers you mean electronic devices with their own Operating System, i have four. One desktop which runs windows 7/Ubuntu, one laptop that runs ubuntu only, an android smartphone and an android tablet. I rarely use my tablet anymore and i honestly do not know why i bothered to buy it....

17. Sly14Cat

Sly14CatActive Member

Threads:
    I have three laptops right now. One is mine and I've had it for around two years and it functions just as I need it to. A second belongs to one of my family members and we've had it for about 4 years. A third we just got recently as we moved in with another relative who owns it so I guess it's technically shared. So that's three.

18. ebby23

ebby23Member

Threads:
    I only have one laptop of my own. I would love to invest in a desktop in the future to put in my room. In the household we have 6 laptops in total, including mines, and 1 desktop in the family room. The desktop in the family room is used by everyone and I usually use that when I have to print a document sine my laptop isn't set up to the printer.

19. That'sDevo

That'sDevoActive Member

Threads:
    I have two right now that I own personally. The one I'm on now is a computer I put together last month and I have a laptop an ex gave me with a cracked screen.

20. Thejamal

ThejamalActive Member

Threads:
    I always have a desktop and a laptop. What's nice is I built my own desktop, so whenever I want to upgrade it, I just buy the new part, install it and I'm finished with the upgrade. I never need to worry about replacing the tower or overspending for minimal upgrades.

It's nice because I can have TV going on one computer while surfing or working on another. It helps me stay productive with my time on the internet.