How Many Eat Only Two Meals A Day?

Discussion in Food & Drink started by NinetyEighty1 • Aug 14, 2017.

1. Ray1

Ray1Well-Known Member

Threads:
    Sorry, but you're not saving but inviting problems and more expenses on healthcare. As you said you getup late and take Brunch instead of a proper breakfast and lunch. While avoiding lunch is fine but avoiding a proper and healthy breakfast is very harmful for your health. Just calculate the difference between your dinner and first meal of the day and if it has a difference of more than 10 hours you are really doing harm to your body and brain. Cheers, please take care.

2. littlewitch66

littlewitch66Active Member

Threads:
    I am the kind of person who has to have 3 meals a day or else I feel weak and will need to start snacking. Midday is the time I feel the most hungry so if I was unable to eat a proper meal I would have to find something to snack on to stop me feeling shaky. My partner can go all day and not eat but I have heard that it is bad for your stomach to do that. Other studies say that as long as you drink it is good to fast for a day or even two to cleanse all the toxins from your body.

3. to7update

to7updateActive Member

Threads:
    I think that eating just twice a day is not the best way to save because it's unhealthy. I usually eat 4-5 times per day, including pieces of fruit in the middle of morning and afternoon. The stomach is not suppose to be empty for many hours!

4. tonyb

tonybActive Member

Threads:
    It depends on your manner of eating as in do you eat heavy food or light. As for me I am perfectly fine with eating twice a day if the food is a heavy calorie food. One that is rich in cabohydrates (starchy foods) and proteins (meat), and also if the quantities are much. I think eating heavy foods three times a day could pose some stress on the gastrointestinal system working to digest the food all the hours of the day.