How many games do you have on your PC?

Discussion in Movies, Music & Games started by ozadin • Jun 8, 2013.

1. ozadin

ozadinActive Member

Threads:
    My PC is usually not filled with games since I use Steam. My steam library has 85 games at the moment, and approximately 75% of those games I have never played. I'm currently stuck into the Chivalry: Medieval Warfare phase, and that's all I play on Steam. I may get around to playing some other games soon once I get out of the phase. So, how many games do you have?

2. BlackSolaris

BlackSolarisActive Member

Threads:
    I also have a Steam account with around 175 games, but only have something like 5 installed, because i like to focus in only one or two titles at a time, so i know what i am doing.

3. asteriks

asteriksMember

Threads:
    Technically not mine, but my boyfriend has over 100 games on his Steam account too. He's always claiming how games are always on sale and that he gets it for cheap so I can't even complain..haha..

4. Anna Blush

Anna BlushActive Member

Threads:
    I don't have that many games on my pc right now because I prefer to have only the ones taking up space that I normally would use. Right now I am going through another phase of playing the sims two and three games and their expansion packs. Therefore I only have these games installed which is five at the most. They unfortunately take up too much space so I try to alternate as much as I can.

5. Soliloquy

SoliloquyMember

Threads:
    I don't really have any games installed on my computer... well, I did have Minesweeper, but it disappeared at some point and I never bothered to re-install it. I do have a few chess applications like Chesspad, but nothing you can play chess against the computer on. I do chess tactics problems and sudoku online.

6. ACSAPA

ACSAPAWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I'm a console gamer so I don't have any games installed on my PC. I even deleted the Solitaire and Minesweeper that came with the computer. I have 150 XBox, XBox 360 and PS2 games on my bookshelf because I've been collecting video games for 15 years. I even have some old Dreamcast games that I still play sometimes.

7. deansaliba

deansalibaActive Member

Threads:
    If we are not counting Steam games then my grand total of none, if we are counting them then my grand total is one - Football Manager. I don't play many games on my laptop, I save that kind of thing for my Windows Phone. :)

8. Mercy77

Mercy77Member

Threads:
    I never have more than 5 games installed on my PC and once I have finished the game I usually uninstall it. I've got plenty of space but never did like a cluttered computer. I rarely get a chance to play so just a few games will do.

9. DrRipley

DrRipleyExpert

Threads:
    I only have Plants Vs. Zombies installed on my PC, and I don't even play it anymore. I just play on a console if ever I want to play a video game, my PC slows down too much whenever I install real games on it, and since I use it primarily for work rather than gaming, it really isn't that much advisable for me. I'm planning on setting up a separate one to try out PC gaming in the near future, though, as it seems really fun.

10. EdenSB

EdenSBActive Member

Threads:
    I have almost 200 games on my Steam library and about 5 games on Origin. I've got about thirty games from physical media or other download ones without a client (such as Game Dev Tycoon), but only a few are installed.

11. difrancprod

difrancprodBanned

Threads:
    After World of Warcraft and Diablo, I literally scrapped out all my games and just decided to remain with Plants vs. Zombies. I would probably go back to loving video games when I already have accomplished my goals soon.

12. sachishah

sachishahMember

Threads:
    I don't have any game installed in my pc. Because it harm pc. I usually love to play games on cell phones.

13. LucyDavid

LucyDavidNew Member

Threads:
    I don't install any game on PC, and I am always playing games online.

14. steve057

steve057New Member

Threads:
    I usually love to play games on playstation. But still i have 4 to 5 games in my PC.

15. stevensmith

stevensmithBanned

Threads:
    yes i too have several games which I've not count yet and to keep my PC well in work i store the in external hard-drive