How Many Games Do You Have?

Discussion in Movies, Music & Games started by jonthai • Jun 8, 2016.

1. jonthai

jonthaiMember

Threads:
    The title is pretty self explanatory. Do you have more digital games or physical games? I'm curious.

2. Dame6089

Dame6089Active Member

Threads:
    I have significantly more physical games. But to be fair, I have been playing video games since the Super Nintendo, so I have had a lot longer time to collect physical game than digital. The only current gen systems I have are the Wii U and 3DS. Roughly, I would say I have 30 physical games between the two compared to only 10 digital games. I still enjoy the feeling of opening up a brand new game and looking at the box art and disc. I'm old school in that way I guess.

3. artyarson

artyarsonActive Member

Threads:
    I've been using my PC since 2006, so it's 10 years. Over the course of time, it got significantly older, so I'm not able to install the modern stuff. However, I don't think I really need it. I stopped buying PC games by the early 2011 or so. Before that my collection was about 50-60 items of different genres. I still play FIFA 2007 on occasion with my buddies.

4. animos

animosNew Member

Threads:
    For my PC it's all digital games, my laptop doesn't have a disk drive and I get all my games via Steam (they have some great sales throughout the year). I probably have about 7-8 PC games, not a huge gamer.However I also have a Nintendo 3DS and own all physical copies, I have 5 games and 4 of those are various Pokemon games :)

5. davos

davosActive Member

Threads:
    I have most digital since right here physical distribution videogames industry is not a profitable business due to piracy. Most of my games are digital, and I don't buy anything right now since there is still a big library of unplayed games to complete: Geneforge, Ultima, Dragon Quest III,Divine Divinity and Unepic. Got plenty of hours right there to ever think in buying another game. I have spent too much time in Dark Souls 3 already.

6. obliviousme

obliviousmeActive Member

Threads:
    I mostly play digital games, but not a regular basis since most of my time is occupied doing school work and working part time, but i have quite a few games, maybe around 3 to 4 digital games.

7. dannyluke1

dannyluke1Active Member

Threads:
    I’m not sure if I fully understand what you mean by digital games. Do you mean purely online-based games? If that is the case, then I would say that I have more physical games than digital games. I have dozens of games in my gaming table alone. This is not to mention the ones I boxed and stored because I don’t have the time to play them anymore.