How many handbags do you own?

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by akiii123 • Oct 15, 2014.

1. akiii123

akiii123Active Member

Threads:
    Many people have a crazy of collecting certain things and for me it is handbags. I have around 25 handbags that I love using on different ooccasions. It is something about those handbags that make me attracted towards them, which I can never resist. Does anyone else collect handbags or any other stuffs?

2. chiofthenorns

chiofthenornsActive Member

Threads:
    WOW. I don't know. I am not really a fan of bags. As long as the one I have still works and looks presentable, I use it. So, I only have one. :p

3. xTinx

xTinxWell-Known Member

Threads:
    That's great for you. So long as you're happy, then good luck with your handbag collection. As for me, I have between 5 or 6 handbags which I use alternately on a monthly basis - sometimes weekly when stains get in the way or some other fortuitous mishap. I collect bar pins and keychains from different countries, though. I also have a whole library of books.

4. dizzykitsune

dizzykitsuneActive Member

Threads:
    I have four different bags, but I have one that I use on a regular basis. It's a neutral design that goes with almost anything, but if it fails to compliment what I'm wearing I'll switch to something else. I don't like to have my space too cluttered, otherwise I'd probably own a few more bags to match different outfits.

5. DancingLady

DancingLadyActive Member

Threads:
    I used to have several, all but the one I used most were gifts. I eventually gave them all away and now have just one backpack style purse that works well for me every day of the week. What I didn't like about having so many purses is that I would forget things when I switched from one to the other. Most of the time I didn't have a problem, but when I did, it was really annoying and a serious deterrent from wanting to ever switch bags.

6. Strykstar

StrykstarActive Member

Threads:
    I can't speak for myself but I can tell you about my wife's collection.
    It's crazy, she must have like 30 bags, why would she ever need so many?
    It does make it easier whenever I need to get her a gift and I'm completely blanking though...

7. Sugarhill

SugarhillActive Member

Threads:
    I have about ten bags that I can switch between and most of them are brown. I like to have them either black or brown as to match what I'm wearing without it being obviously "matchy." I usually stick with the top three though. My biggest issue is that they are well made with real leather and sometimes, they can become heavy after a long jaunt out and about.

8. Danyel72

Danyel72Active Member

Threads:
    I own about 20 different handbags but really only use one at a time. :) I pick a favorite and just use it until I can't anymore. Then it goes in the trash and I'm on to the next one. The problem is, the majority of the ones I have are from many years ago but are still is great shape. I need to get rid of some of them I guess. I always say " if you haven't used them in the last 6 months, you probably never will!"

Danyel :)

9. Evelyn Freshsmith

Evelyn FreshsmithMember

Threads:
    Hey I just counted and I have exactly 34 handbags and I am bloody proud of the collection, that even includes my High school handbags.

10. insertkittyface

insertkittyfaceActive Member

Threads:
    I have about 5 or so. I absolutely love handbags..Some girls like shoes, I'm more of a handbag kind of gal. None of mine are very expensive or anything though, I never spend to much on them.

11. Mayvin

MayvinActive Member

Threads:
    I only have about two handbags at the moment but I actually do plan on getting a few more. I'm more of a creature of habit because I like using the same few bags over and over but would like to sort of break out of the rut. I think for more dressy occasions its a good idea to have a variety of more upscale handbags.

12. Parker

ParkerWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I love handbags. Accessories are a great way to spice up your outfits. Right now, I only have about 10 bags. I only own one black handbag and it's for the evening. I prefer colored bags. Purple (3), forest green, red, burnt orange, white, navy and gold.

13. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I only have 4 handbags/shoulder bags. I don't get to use the smaller ones since I carry alot of things, so I tend to use the largest bag most of the time. I'm on the lookout now to buy a larger one. As for me, I like to collect older phone models that was releaed 2005 onwards, since they're so cheap now.

14. Theo

TheoWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I have more bags than I would like to admit to (over 50 and less than 200), but most are in storage right now. I prefer to use a couple and rotate them, but it depends on the weather and where I am going. Often I have to leave my bag in a safe place, so if I know I will have to do this ( work or an event) then I won't take an expensive one or one that doesn't have zips.

I have a mixture of leather and fabric bags, some designer and some that are trendy. As I wear black a lot, bags are the things that add color or change my outfit.

15. JessiFox

JessiFoxActive Member

Threads:
    Hahah wow, that's a pretty impressive sized collection....whatever makes you happy though :). I don't have the money or interest to have a huge collection of bags. I have 3, one significantly "fancier" than the other 2...smaller amount but it gets the job done for me.

16. Tellyv

TellyvMember

Threads:
    I own about four handbags, I just recently gave away about 4 to charity. Handbags come in handy depending on what outfit you are wearing and what color shoes you have on ect. 25 handbags is a lot but I'm sure it's an awesome collection. I love to collect wallets, I have about 10 and yeah I just ordered more. Most of them I keep but some of them I give away as gifts.