How many newspapers do you get?

Discussion in Coupons started by kshultz06082 • May 19, 2013.

1. kshultz06082

kshultz06082New Member

Threads:
    Every Sunday, I buy two newspapers for the inserts only. I like to have 2 of each coupon in case there is a very good deal. That way, I can get 2 of the item rather than just 1. If there is a super good deal where I can get something that my family will actually use for free (or very close to free), I will also search online for a printable coupon too. In addition to buying the newspaper, I also have my family and friends save any coupons they don't use for me.

Do you buy more than one copy of the Sunday newspaper?

2. ACSAPA

ACSAPAWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Yes, I buy two copies of the Sunday paper so I can have 2 of every coupon. When I find a coupon that I want ,like, 20 copies of ,I go to the website The Coupon Clippers and order extra coupons. Even if I end up paying 10 cents for a $1.50 coupon ,it's still worth it.

3. vpresson

vpressonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I only get one paper and that's the sunday paper I work at a gas station so my boss lets me look through the sunday paper to see if there is anything good in there before I buy it

4. Pat

PatWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I no longer purchase the sunday paper. The only thing I want is the ad section. If I were still purchasing the paper I would only get one paper.

5. Rzashida

RzashidaActive Member

Threads:
    I alway get one newspaper, my mother-in-law, and sister-in-law alway seem to want to give me the coupon section to see what happens.