How many online gigs do you do?

Discussion in Off Topic Discussion & General Questions started by xtina3907 • Apr 26, 2012.

1. Adeal4u

Adeal4uActive Member

Threads:
    I have 8 online jobs I work at, and I can make a decent income. There are some jobs I take more seriously than others, but you definitely can make a living working at home. I set goals for myself to try to top my previous months earnings. Slowly but surely I'm still trotting along, and I noticed that the money is coming easier.

2. Victor Leigh

Victor LeighActive Member

Threads:
    If you are an experienced writer, you can try iWriter. When you start, the pay isn't that good. Something like 00.05usd per word. However, if you are good, you can get up to 00.15usd per word. I would do it myself if I am not already full. The best part about iWriter is that the maximum you have to wait for results is just 3 days. If your article isn't rejected, you are automatically paid. And you can get paid every week if you like.

3. Adeal4u

Adeal4uActive Member

Threads:
    Yeah I work at iWriter, and it's a pretty good site. The only thing to watch out for are the rejections. Other than that the pay is not bad for an online gig. I also work at Textbroker, but you will need to provide a writing sample before you're accepted. If anyone has any questions about getting started at one of these jobs, just send me a message, and I will get back to you.

4. goodselfme

goodselfmeMember

Threads:
    I am signed up on 8 sites. Sometimes it takes a while to determine how successful a freelance site will be which is why so many were joined. I know which ones don't pay well and yet two of those I have such fun with that I publish on them in spite of the $10 a month earnings. I am retired and like Victor don't need much money to sustain my present lifestyle. I have recently learned of three very lucrative sites that will pay some of my bills very soon.I strongly suggest for people to work on one to three sites and see how they go in 6 months.If they don't produce well, fold and move on to another 3 more. It took me 5 years to find what I have now and to earn as I do_One gives me $150 a month, another pays $30 a month and the third $40 a month. The latter two could produce more if I devoted more time to them.

5. Linky

LinkyExpert

Threads:
    I do about 5 or 6 online gigs. I like the variety and each one brings something else to the table. I write, review, rate, etc...and it all adds up. I am aiming at creating my own site though, it is taking time and these sites help sustain me til I get that up and running. So, I am grateful.

You can earn about 15 to 20 cents per rate, even if it is short, at slice the pie if you use the right words. They give you hints on their blog.

6. Benleem

BenleemNew Member

Threads:
    I do a lot! I write short blog articles in the morning, write varied content for a different client and find some gigs in iwriter. In between those gigs there is a lot of free time used to earn little extra money. I also have clients who request for articles occasionally. I'm also on the lookout for new opportunities all the time.

7. xcmiller93x

xcmiller93xActive Member

Threads:
    I do 3 sites, and I don't make much. I don't complain though. I'm making something!

8. Some1else0

Some1else0Member

Threads:
    I use 3 sites currently... I make roughly $20-30 dollars a week, not off of referrals.
    Something that's worth doing is getting referrals... You'd be surprised at how much of a difference they make.

9. MakingCents

MakingCentsActive Member

Threads:
    I work on several online sites. There are a few that I complete each day and that's how I earn the most of my online income. THen if I complete all of those sites I have a bunch of secondary sites that I do to make some bonus money.

10. dconklin

dconklinActive Member

Threads:
    I use a few different methods. I have tested many different sites for my readers before sharing them, so I try a bunch of sites. I earn money personally by my blog and by freelance mainly. I could make more if I dedicated more time to the freelancing. But I have my blog projects going on so I do dedicate more time to them.

11. AlwaysAMama

AlwaysAMamaActive Member

Threads:
    I do whatever I find that I make money at lol. I have yet to find anything that pays really decent.

12. Jailynnsgrandma

JailynnsgrandmaMember

Threads:
    Hi, this is a good question. I actually had to stop, think and count before answering. Right now I have ten. I could have another couple that I forgot about but I think that is close.

13. brittanytruskosky

brittanytruskoskyMember

Threads:
    Right now I only use 2 sites. It takes me a couple of hours each day to get things done. I only bring in an extra 5 or 10 dollars a day but every little bit helps. I'm looking for a good paying writing job right now.

14. summerRain

summerRainMember

Threads:
    I have 3 sites where I am working online and earning money from it. However, I feel like I needed to have a break from working on the 2 writing sites. I needed some time for myself. :D Right now, I am focused on my first ever online job wherein I work for a company. Few sites is better than having a lot of sites to work for.

15. bsdgds

bsdgdsActive Member

Threads:
    Just one that pays right now. I'm looking for others though.

16. ACSAPA

ACSAPAWell-Known Member

Threads:
    If you count my eBay selling, I have 3 online job type thingies and 3 GPT sites. I used to have more GPT sites but I realized eventually which ones were a better use of my time. It's better to have 3 trustworthy GPT sites than 8 sketchy ones.

17. thomas pendrake

thomas pendrakeActive Member

Threads:
    I have four. One take a few minute a day (in about 1 minute chunks, when a task come up). two are forum posting gigs, and one is a content writing site. I also occasionally pick up jobs from O'Desk. And then there is my blog. I hope to get to the point where my blog becomes my main job, but the forums are an attempt to build my blog traffic.

18. MyDigitalpoint

MyDigitalpointActive Member

Threads:
    I'm actually doing only one gig on a daily basis, which brings me between $5 and $8 a day, depending on the amount of job to do and time invested on it. Sometimes I can't get this gig caught up because I may have an ongoing freelance writing project or another job to do first, besides updating my six websites that produce a passive income, but still very low revenue from these.

19. xTinx

xTinxWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I'm currently limited to just around three online gigs (with the occasional short-term addition every now and then). I can't take up any more than three because I'd be burnt out if I handle too many duties at once. I'm mostly just limited to paid surveys and creative writing gigs. They're just within my comfort zone. I also have a full-time job to contend with. It's good to have so many income sources but you shouldn't neglect your health in the process.